Thread: Latest finds!

Latest finds!

Well, I have been hitting the stores pretty heavy lately.

So far I have found all the Battle Packs minus the Target "Clone Attack on Coruscant". I even managed to find multiples of the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack.

This weekend I found a few Clone Trooper Evolutions packs! Yeah!!! Target seems to be the palce for these. I have not found the Sith Evolution set yet, but I will get it eventually, the Clone set was really what I was waiting and searching for, so I am a happy camper.

I still have yet to find any new figures past #56.
    May the force be with you.

Re: Latest finds!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I still have yet to find any new figures past #56.
    Me too Sith Killer... and its rather frustrating!

So are you the only one here, on SirSteves, that is in KY? Just about my entire family is from Kentucky, around Lexingtion, Winchester, Mt. Sterling and places. I am the only one in my family that was born outside of KY (VA for me).

I try to make it to KY a couple times a year, visit family, weddings, etc. Never really did have much luck finding stuff while I was there. Of course I don't do much shopping when I visit either.

Good luck figure hunting! It's only a matter of time before the newer figs start showing up.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

any idea on how many different variations of the clone to stormtrooper evolution packs there are? I saw two different ones in target today, a yellow set and a red set. The red stormtrooper seemed to be quite "dirtier" than the yellow one. TRU is releasing a set in a week or so, are these going to be even more different?

There are only 2 sets one is the "Yellow" set with Orange Pauldron Sandtrooper and the other is the "Grey" set with Grey Pauldron Sandtrooper.

That is all.
    May the force be with you.