Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

TRU Holographic Emperor

On the official site, it states that this figure is available now? My Toys R us does not have it. Does anyone know the official release date?

Re: TRU Holographic Emperor

I can't help you on the date, but I can tell you that my TRU has not received this figure yet either. I am sure he will make it there. We just have to be patient.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I checked in with my friendly neighborhood TRU today, and the resident Star Wars expert said he wasn't aware of the exclusive at all. He said that wasn't unusual, considering the way the exclusives have worked in the past. He did say, however, that starting next week, TRU will be getting two trucks a week in preparation for the holiday season, so the SW shopping should improve.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Blackened88 works for TRU, maybe he can help us out....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Does TRU still use SKU #'s or do they use the UPC's now? When I worked there (a long time ago...), they used SKU #'s. If they still use them, does anyone have the SKU # for the Emperor?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Have not seen them anywhere in OK. Not even sure I want to pick this up. Why did they chose such a crappy sculpt to do this with.
    Please tell me whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-wedge
    Have not seen them anywhere in OK. Not even sure I want to pick this up. Why did they chose such a crappy sculpt to do this with.
    It's apparently what they're fond of doing lately . . .

Anyway, today's TRU ad only mentioned the Falcon, Vader helmet, and something else SW, but no Emperor yet. I bet it'll be in about a month, since don't they usually have exclusive freebies around March/April and November?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-wedge
    Because, sadly, people will buy it. Just like the Lava Vader, Anakin and Obi-Wan and Target's red spotted Clone and the battlepacks with horrible reissue/rehashes in them. People buy them and Hasbro knows they can make it and turn a profit, it's annoying to have to settle for mediocrity.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The SKU # for Holographic Emperor is 258846
    This is not due out until the DVD release of ROTS on Nov.1 if not sooner.
    I work out at a TRU and the SKU is in the system, but none are in the warehouses yet to ship out in our region. More than likely these will be sold for about $9.99 or free with a purchase of $25 or more on any SW toys. This is still not for sure yet. Also, I have heard that the larger volume TRU are getting the Holographic Emperors in early. TRU are getting in 2 trucks a week now, and there will be 3 trucks in closer to Christmas. The best thing to do is to just go into daily to your local TRU to find a Holo Emperor.
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

Thanks for the info ndjedi. Getting to TRU every day is a tall order, but maybe we'll get lucky.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent