Look into crystal ball need opinions...re:new tie fighter

I would like some opinions please. I bought the new tie fighter with larger wings. I love it! I collect "imperial ships" when I buy any kind of ship. (Although I will get plo koon's fighter and maybe an x wing because those are awesome, and plo koon is one of my favorite jedi).

DO YOU THINK HASBRO WILL EVER MAKE A TIE INTERCEPTOR WITH LARGE WINGS?

If they don't make one, I am going to try to buy or trade for a potj interceptor. If so, I am going to hold out for the one with big wings. I know these are just opinons. Thanks in advance.

AND...is the potj interceptor also off scale as far as the wings? I am pretty sure it is off. Just let me know.

I appreciate your thoughts.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Re: Look into crystal ball need opinions...re:new tie fighter

I don't know if the wings are off scale, but I just hope they rerelease one in the near future without the battery compartment.

Ok, here goes a crazy question, Where in and what film was there an interceptor?

BTW I doubt Hasbro will enlarge the Interceptors wings. I never hear anyone asking for the ship so how does hasbro know it's in demand?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

This is a Tie Interceptor: http://images.google.com/images?q=ti...us&sa=N&tab=wi
    It was in ROTJ.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

They were in jedi I believe.

In my opinion they will release the interceptor again. Will they enlarge the wings...I really don't know. It seems easier to redo the tie fighters because the wings are big and flat. And I don't know if the scale of the interceptor wings are really that off. But the interceptor looks really weird next to the new tie!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I have a feeling that untill the OT hits a major anniversary year (35th maybe) Hasbro has no reason to pump any money into modifying anything. Get prepared for rehashed junk over and over again.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

I really don't think they're gonna change the TIE Interceptor wings, unlike the TIE Fighter, the original Interceptor's wings are only about 15% too small, not especially meaningful. I think all the bent-wing TIEs are fairly close to their scale, I've never heard loud complaints from the collectors saying that was a problem, it's not like the TIE Fighter wings which were probably 50% too small.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I didn't think the tie interceptor was that far away from being in scale. I think I am going to try to get one.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

The TIE-Interceptor (TIE - Twin Ion Engine and hence as an acronym, each letter in TIE is capitalized) is close to prop scale, as is Darth Vader's TIE-Fighter.

I hope they release it again, with the updated cockpit module.