Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Obi-Wan EE Lightsaber The Wait Begins!

Less than 24 hours till Master Replicas opens up orders for their Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber from Episode I: The Phantom Menace for Collector's Society Members ONLY! (I'm glad I signed up!)

I've been skimming over the web and checking in on all the excitment. This seems to be one of the highest saught after replicas! And a limit of only 1,250! and I got ta tell you and I'm unraveling a little in the excitment!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Obi-Wan EE Lightsaber The Wait Begins!

How much do you think the retail price will be? How much was the retail for the last EE Luke Skywalker?

I believe its going to be $499.99 as it was for the last Luke EEs.

when do you think they will be shipping? were the luke EE;s available at time of purchase, or was there a long wait?

I dont own an EE yet. nash, chimera or another want to chime in with that one?

The price is $525 shipped. Also, it is set to ship some time in November.
    Only 7 hours away now...can't wait! Good luck all!

I wonder how long this EE is going to take to sell out...any guesses?

Brad beat me to it. I think from what i gathered tho, the Obi EE could ship anytime from Nov to Dec or maybe even early January. We all know how backed up things have been getting for MR so I wouldnt be surprised to see it in early '06, however I wouldnt be exactly happy either. But lets just keep out fingers crossed for November since my bday is on the 25th! :P

PS: I predict 20 mins sell out time.

Jayspawn, come on over to the Rebelscum boards, it will be going off at about an hour before the sell time. hope to see you there!

Good morning everyone. Today is the day! We're just a few hours away from the big event. I'm getting my morning coffee all setup for the wait time.

Good luck everyone, I'll be on the lookout here for all Wings reporting in!

Well while we're waiting to order Obi-Wan's Episode I lightsaber, thought I'd tell you all what a big Obi-Wan fan I am. Funny thing about that is I wasnt much into Obi-Wan when The Phantom Menace came out in '99 (I was a senior in high school at the time). I was a bigger Qui-Gon fan and didnt think all that much about Kenobi.

"Its not about the mission Master, its something elsewhere. Illusive."

When Attack of the Clones came out I started getting into his character because I thought that Ewan McGregor had taken a good step forward as the Jedi Master. Maybe it was the beard too. Haha. Hell, I saw AOTC in theatres like 20 times. So I thought he was great and really! looked forward to seeing what he would look and be like in Episode III.

"Good Job."

Fast forward to a some months before Episode III when Star Wars Insider released that issue with a full picture of McGregor in costume, sporting the trimmed hair and Alec style beard, costume and lightsaber. That was it. I was a Kenobi fan from then on. All the bad guys aside, Obi-Wan is my favorite character.

"Always on the move."