Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So confused!

So confused!

I am an opener, but I am not sure if I should open meena tillas, black clone pilot, at-rt driver, utupan warrior, tarkin etc.. This really has me baffled.
    Worst episode ever!

Re: So confused!

Why wouldn't you?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I'm a little baffled, too. If you're an opener, why would you not? I can sort of see debating on the Clone Pilot, since he's a repaint and not in the movie, but I'm not sure what the issue is on the others.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Yeah, I'm a little baffled, too. If you're an opener, why would you not? I can sort of see debating on the Clone Pilot, since he's a repaint and not in the movie, but I'm not sure what the issue is on the others.

Yeah you're right. Hasbro produces MILLIONS of these, so I guess thay wouldn't ever be valuable. And I love posing them. I am off to open all my star wars figures!
    Worst episode ever!

Yeah, I am like that too. I get a figure and think I shouldn't open this and then I realize they will never be worth anything to anyone but me and I feel better.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I used to open all of mine, Now I have no room, so I have to be selective. Perhaps one day I will open EVERYTHING!!
    Your signature here!

Hey, if you want to open them just do it. They're a lot more fun out of the package and take up less room to.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Dont open it.......
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Dont open it.......
    ...yeah, it's not like their edible or anything. Bleah - don't make the same mistake I did, they taste nasty. Especially that "Michael Jackson" Yoda. I dunno why they wrapped it in foil if the little guy wasn't meant to be eaten.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

for now, don't open the tarkin wave (wait 2 months til there pegwarmers). the rest are worthless as of now. i leave mostly everything moc, but lately have been opening multipack stuff, and displaying parts of them.