IG-88's right arm.

Is there a variation in the IG-88 bust or does the photo on the box just show an earlier version ? I bought one tonight on clearance and I think it is fantastic, an awesome piece, but his right arm is down and perdendicular to his trunk while the box photo shows it cocked at an angle.

This isn't a complaint because I really dig the way he looks now . . . just wondering if they released different versions or if that's a proto on the box.

Thanks guys.

Re: IG-88's right arm.

Its probably Gentle Giant's prototype. Maybe the angle it was photographed at. But theres no variation on the finished product at least.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks Jay, that's what I figured. Do you have this bust as well ?

Of course. Mine is in storage now due to display limitations. But hes a great bust! Another winner from GG!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i never noticed the photo on the box. however the right arm on mine is at a 90 degree angle from the body.

I never noticed that but you're indeed right Caesar. My mini bust has his right arm positioned at a right angle with the blaster aiming straight ahead but the box shows it raised similar to his rifle. Good observation.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”