Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Registered
    Charleston, WV, Jedi Master ObiWanRoethlisberger

Anyone found anything new in WV??

I was wondering if anyone from WV have found any of the final 12. I'm in charleston, and it doesn't look like they are ever going to restock anything new, considering just as this new wave was set to hit, they restocked with a bunch of Scroto Baggins peg warmers. Not just a few pegwarmers, but unloaded case after case of crappy, crappy figures. Now the pegs are jammed, and the new figures are hitting everwhere else but here. Let me know. Peace
    [b][size=3][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][i]"Don't F With a Jedi Master, Son"[/i][/font] - [/size][/b]
    [b][size=3]Mark Hamil as KocKnocker[/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]

Registered
    Charleston, WV, Jedi Master ObiWanRoethlisberger

Re: Anyone found anything new in WV??

Its not very fun replying to myself, but I thought I would let you know that the target on southridge just put out two boxes of lava reflection figures (thanks to me asking for them). It is 2:15 on friday, there are currently 8 vaders left and 10 obi wans left. . . . . GO GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    [b][size=3][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][i]"Don't F With a Jedi Master, Son"[/i][/font] - [/size][/b]
    [b][size=3]Mark Hamil as KocKnocker[/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]

Princeton WM had a few vaders legio ntroops and some holo jedis about 2 hrs ago. ALso some droids.

I stashed a Jedi Temple Assault BAttle pack at BLuefield Kmart on 460. PM for location if you need it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found remenants of the Carkoon Wave at the MacArthur, WV Wal-Mart, only Bib and Barada were left, and only two of each.

Found Han Solo - Carbonite at the Rite-Aide in Pineville, WV, had to pay $9.50 for it.

Found Veers, Cliff, Gonk Droid, Rieekan, and Snowtrooper at the MacArthur, WV Wal-Mart, didn't get Reeikan and the Snowtrooper.

I was out in Princeton last week, KMart(bluefield) and WM had jack
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Found a AT-AT Driver and Snowtrooper at the Crossroads Mall, in Mt. Hope, WV.

Finally found at the Princeton, WV Wal-Mart,

Gragra
    Naboo Soldier
    Dud Bolt & Mars Guo
    Rep Been
    Black Endor Rebel Trooper
    Endor Luke Skywalker

The one week I dont go out there!!!!