Finally found at the Princeton, WV Wal-Mart,

Gragra
    Naboo Soldier
    Dud Bolt & Mars Guo
    Rep Been
    Black Endor Rebel Trooper
    Endor Luke Skywalker

The one week I dont go out there!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found the Hailfire Droid and AAT at the MacArthur, WV Wal-Mart, they only had one of each.

I was very lucky to find them.

Found TAC Wave 1 at Magic Mart in Oceana, WV, got Galactic Marine, Airborne Trooper, and Concept Stormtrooper.

Okay fellas, Princeton WM had nothing, but after they scanned the pegs they said they are coming in tonight.

I stashed a CZ-4 and 2 UGH figs in Bluefield Kmart. PM me for details. They are 8.69 each
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Okay fellas, Princeton WM had nothing, but after they scanned the pegs they said they are coming in tonight.
    Which waves?

They have some legends and a mix of 4 and 5, just got back from there today. They had CZ-4 at WM. If you want the Kmart stash, PM me for location.

Found Wave 4 at the Kimball, WV Wal-Mart yesterday except for McVader & Elis Helrot.

Just bought CZ-4 since I already ordered the others except for McVader from Amazon.com.