Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What Colour Should The EP2 Cards Be?

What Colour Should The EP2 Cards Be?

Maybe a blue colour?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

Oh My God! I am tired of them changing the cards. I hope the card stays as it is forever! But I have already read that there is supposed to be some big idea (this is a rumor) to bring the name back th Star Wars being kicked around. If THIS is the last change done...I will be satisfied as I think the only decent name for the line is Star Wars. No secondary name like Star Wars: Episode II...just Star Wars.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I would love blue! But I remember a discussion some time ago about how it was a poor marketing color, so I doubt we'll ever see it. I just thought blue looked so cool on the Episode I MM packaging.

I agree they should just keep the single banner of Star Wars.

Not Yellow!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

the master jedi
    I want them to be either blue or purple.

Theorize with me for a sec.

Since I am a designer of said products, it has long been determined that bold colors such as red and orange make for eyecatching pieces whereas blue is considered a "COOL" color and tended to be looked over. I noticed this myself when I saw that the action fleet boxes seemed to stay on the shelves forever.
    What I would like to see is a purple type of color but again this is considered "COOL" so it porbably won't happen (I know I know Shadows of the Empire had this color and it seemed to work for that line because of the shadow implication) but not with the major toy line. I happen to Like the green that is in current use. Although this is a "COOL" color it is leaning to the "HOT side and also signifies go in traffic lights which subconciously tell us to "GO" ahead and by it.

Your thoughts?

How about an inverse of the curent cards. A mostly white card with green highlights. I don't think that would look too bad.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I bet they'll be orange or green. I'm not saying I love that idea, I'm just saying that's what I think they'll be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Old thread

To check out the old version of this thread at the old SSG forums just click here
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up NO more changes

I think they should just leave it as it is. If they have to change it, then maybe a purple red color.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."