View Poll Results: Do you want the Episode II title changed?

Voters
607. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

354 58.32%
  • No

181 29.82%
  • Doesn't Matter

72 11.86%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

the name Of EP2

Short and Sweet, I have been a Fan since I was 14 Iam now 36, I have read so many of the books and stories plus the movies, Any one who has read and followed Star Wars Know's how important the Clone Wars are. Every book talks of it and even in the movie's except Ep1. They refer to this time as the Clone Wars. So the name should be The CLONE WARS. Thanks Have a great day

lucass should be PROHIBITED from changing it. . .

. . .cuz he should be forced to Live with his mistake

Thumbs up

The Title for Episode II gets a patented In Living Color, Men On Film, Blain Edwards and Antwan Mayweather Three snaps and a neck roll "Hated it!"
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Unless George changes the title at the last minute like he did with ROTJ, I'm fine with this title! I mean after all it's what he wants to use, so there must be a reason!

"The Clone Wars" or "Rise of The Empire" would be great. The third film will be "Fall of The Republic".

Or "War of the Clones"
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I think GL is just trying to lower peoples' expectations. Besides, don't all SW movies have lame titles that grow on you? Well, "The Phantom Menace" is still a very lame title, but the rest are ok. Actually, "A New Hope" is pretty lame too. But 2 out of 5 isn't bad. Come to think of it, that sucks pretty bad. Oh well, I'll just have to refer to them as I did when I was a kid:

Star Wars
    Star Wars 2
    Star Wars 3

An now:

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

YEAH it REALLY needs to be changed, it sounds like an old sci-fi mivie, ATTACK OF THE CLONES! AHHH the clone wars sounds way better...........what was the flannled one thinking??(when i say the flannled one i am reffering to george lucas, you would only know this if you go to bobafettfanclub.com alot.......)
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda