View Poll Results: Do you want the Episode II title changed?

Voters
607. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

354 58.32%
  • No

181 29.82%
  • Doesn't Matter

72 11.86%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's funny how "Attack of the Clones" has become widely accepted and liked as a title now.

I like it myself, today when I think about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I too like it! I never really had a major problem with it. I had my concerns about it but was waiting until the movie to totaly make my mind up. Oh boy do clones ATTACK!!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Ah, what the heck? Let's change it!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Funny you should mention that, I just got an email from my aunt about how she thinks the title is really bad. There was also a pic of some hand-made Vader, 3PO, and R2 from a storefront window that were kinda funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey JediTricks, can you post the picture?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think it is totally fitting especially now that I have seen it. But if JT's aunt says it sucks then it must be true.

Well, my sister-in-law likes it, so there.

It is true... for her. My point was I still get told (since I'm the resident SW fan to my family) that the name isn't very good from time to time.

So these in the pic are welded from recycled materials, are in a San Francisco martial arts store, and the builder is selling each for $5,000 - seems a little pricey to me as a SW fan since you can get the life-sized Vader for that, but not all that much if they're unique artwork.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mvc_617f-2.jpg  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Change the title? GOD NO!!! AOTC is the 2nd best SW title IMO. Next to ESB.

Those statues are really cool JT!

If I had some kind of estate, I'd buy them and display them in a courtyard or something! Very cool.

Now that we've seen the movie, I think we'd for the most part agree that the title is sound. Quite the attack it was, too.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008