View Poll Results: What vehicle do you want to see made next?

Voters
1039. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Maulís Sith Infiltrator

248 23.87%
  • The Clone Armyís AT-TE Walker

280 26.95%
  • The Imperial Landing Craft

77 7.41%
  • The Twin Pod Cloud Car

109 10.49%
  • Jabba the Huttís Sailbarge

325 31.28%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What vehicle do you want to see made next?

What vehicle do you want to see made next?

The choices you're being offered are:

0 - representative of every movie
    0 - representative of every estimated price point
    0 - representative of the estimated most popular favorites from each film

Well, what do you want?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was thinking about picking the imperial landing craft but I dont know what that is. If your referring to the Republic landing craft, then that would be cool, but Im not quite sure about what an Imperial landing craft looks like.

Landing Craft

Originally posted by Amanamike
    I was thinking about picking the imperial landing craft but I dont know what that is. If your referring to the Republic landing craft, then that would be cool, but Im not quite sure about what an Imperial landing craft looks like.
    I voted for Darth Mauls Sith Infiltrator, but I still would like to see
    the Imperial Landing Craft as well.

The Landing craft looks like this, It appeared in ANH. It's similar to the Shuttle, but this one is used for troop deployment, I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails landingloos.jpg  
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 10-07-2002 at 02:25 AM.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

It was added to ANH's Special Edition in the new dewback scene.

You can see it taking off for arial recon after dropping off the troops tracking the droids from the Tantive IV's escape pod.

It would be a very big ship at a high price point. Similar to the Imperial Shuttle, it's the last large vehicle from ANH left, before we start talking about the capital ships (blockade runner or star destroyer).

Amongst smaller vehicles, I still wanted the Lars' family landspeeder, but I didn't offer it as a choice here, as it's more of an obscure item than anything else on the list.

I did wind up voting for Jabba's sailbarge which did very well in our previous poll, next to the sandcrawler and the Imperial Shuttle - both now being produced for release in the upcoming months.

Jabba's craft's merits include the wide variety of characters and aliens you can display with it, as well as the Hutt himself - and the AT-TE from "AOTC" is highly likely to be made anyway, I hope!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I voted for the AT-TE Walker. I'm not much into the vehicles, but I know my girls would love it.

Yep. ATTE as well. I love the Republic Army's equipment, and support the production of as many units as possible (with unique pilots/drivers of course). It would look great with a couple of Gunships flanking it.

I would vote for the sail barge, but I don't think it would be fairly represented in (Hasbro) toy form. If they did it large with a removable roof like the Royal Starship it could work - for high price though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The ship I REALLY want is the ESCAPE POD! This is a much more important ship than any mentioned in this silly poll. C'mon Tycho, how can you forget the frigging Escape Pod?! It so NEEDS to be done. Oh, well. That aside, I voted for the Twin Pod Cloud Car. This is a toy I somehow never got as a kid and alway thought was wicked cool.

Still, the Escape Pos is crying out to be done. I LOVE the new Micro-machine version. Just blow that up and include a decenty threepio and I'd be more than stoked . . .

I voted for Darth Maul's Infiltrator just because it was cool. There aren't enough big vehicles out there. I would have voted for the Dooku's Sail Ship had it been on there.
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB

The subject asks what ship or vehicle we want yet the choices are so few.....

I voted Imperial landing craft. The AT-TE is most likely going to be made in some shape or form, underscaled but made all the same.
    Maul's Sith infiltrator would be nice but I'm in no hurry to own it. The cloud car will probably already be planned for release as a store exclusive. been talked about so long it's bound to happen.
    Jabba's sail barge is highly unlikely to hapen given the size. Which leaves the landing craft, a versatile shuttle and deployment vessel capable of ferrying troops and equipment to far flung places beyond the reach of regular transports such as the AT-AT. The robust shape of the vessel with cockpit growing straight out of the main hull rather than on a slender 'neck like the more flimsy Lamda class shuttle makes it a sturdy work horse with few vulnerabilities.
    As a toy I can see myself having tons of fun with this. The main hull could quite literally be a troop 'bus' with space for a platoon of troopers. The rear end like the republic gunship could have space for a speeder bike or two. The smaller wingspan makes more room for the main hull to spread out so it wouldn't really have to suffer the scale down of the shuttle main hull. The cockpit has space for four pilots I reckon. This baby could be bristling with hidden weapons and storage compartments. Plenty of space for all those stormtrooper rifles and sandtrooper backpacks. The other vehicles don't really grab my attention. Perhaps if Darth Maul had lasted more than two minutes and been a speaking role rather than a guy in clown make-up I might have thought his ship worth buyiong to carry on being bad across the galaxy. Maul wasn't bad though just lame. The imperials may be lousy shots but they are bad. So bad they controlled a whole galaxy for a time. I like that. Make's them interesting I'd like to enact my own imperial coups de gras and storm a planet. How will i deploy my troops directly without a landing craft?

Next to the landing craft the vehicles I want that aren't mentioned are the Tatooine speeders from outside the cantina. The swoop that spooks the Ronto, The rickshaw speeder, the V-35 landspeeder in either the dark colors from the Lars' garage or the yellow and white colors as seen in Mos Eisley. The small yellow skyhopper craft seen in the Lars' garage in AOTC and the red and grey dragster style speeder seen in the same scenes. The red and black flash speeder seen in the first Mos Espa scene of TPM, more pod racer craft.
    Those are the vehicles I would like to see next.

I picked Darth Maul's Ship. But I would like to see the other vehicles made. Jabba's Sail Barge, AT-TE, and the Twin Pod Cloud Car. These three said also be made. To me they were cool looking. If the Twin Pod Cloud Car is made in the saga line, hopfully it will come with a Cloud Car Pilot. If it does I will definary buy it.
    "Began the Clone Wars has." Yoda--Attack of the Clones