Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darth Vader Pet Costume!

While rolling through Target last night, I found a fine offering from the good people at Rubie's -- it's the new "Darth Vader Pet Costume", and it's just what your dog always wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume01b.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	12421  

Re: Darth Vader Pet Costume!

And here's how much my dog hates me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume02.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	12422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume03.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	12423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume04.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	12424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume05.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	12425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_petcostume06.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	12426  

Oh man, that hysterical! I hope you let your dog bite you a few times for your efforts.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

This thing is great!!!

I got the Vader costume about a month ago, just tried it out on my dogs and it was hilarious.

I have 2 labs, yellow and chocolate. We first tried it on the chocolate. She was really good until we tried to put the helmet on her. She got so excited, she pooped all over the floor and up the stairs on the way outside to the backyard.

Then we tried it on the yellow lab. He did not like it at all. I think that Vaders "hands" that bounce when the dog walks that is bothersome for them.

I am thinking about getting the Yoda costume but the only place I can see it is on ebay, at $20 plus $8 shipping = way too much to spend on a dog toy.

I will keep my eyes open for local shops that might carry the Yoda.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    And here's how much my dog hates me...
    I can't imagine why? What kind of dog is that there PF some type of terrior by chance?

Is that thing available for small dogs? I have a pug who's in desperate need of a good costume, and that looks perfect. Funny photos by the way.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshan666
    Is that thing available for small dogs? I have a pug who's in desperate need of a good costume, and that looks perfect. Funny photos by the way.
    Yes, go to Target, $8 will get you the Vader Costume.
    S M an L sizes available.

Thanks for the info. This should be good.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

She has Sith eyes to boot!

Yeah, the Sith eyes are pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Oh man, that hysterical! I hope you let your dog bite you a few times for your efforts.
    It's not really a matter of "letting" her bite me...
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    What kind of dog is that there PF some type of terrier by chance?
    Yeah, she's supposed to be a terrier/greyhound/bulldog mix, but at this point it's looking like she's more of a goat/alligator/pig kind of thing.

-----

I'll admit, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I figured that I'd put the costume on the dog, and then when my son came home from school we'd have a little laugh and that would be it. Instead, it ends up being me torturing the poor animal with this crazy costume. She's rolling on the floor and trying to tear it to pieces. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying, and this is all going on by our patio door, so if a neighbor wandered by, it would look like I was crying as I strangled my dog with a black garbage bag...
    Quote Originally Posted by xwing_5
    She was really good until we tried to put the helmet on her. She got so excited, she pooped all over the floor and up the stairs on the way outside to the backyard.
    Oh man!!! She HATED the helmet! She was snapping and biting at it, and at me... that stupid plastic helmet with that elastic strap. The animal on the package must either be sedated or Photoshoped, because I can't see any dog wearing this thing without trying to kill it.

Everything said and done though, it was one of the best $7 that I've ever spent. I'll be looking for that Yoda costume next.