Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's Party at the Holiday IIINNnnnn!

Went to a wedding down in Toms River NJ over the weekend and stayed at the HI. Scrolling through the 'Still in theatres'/'Hit movies' section of Lodgenet, I came upon SW Episode III RotS!!! I tried ordering it(for 9.99+tax), but there were a bunch of youth soccer teams staying at our hotel and I think they must have all been watching it, cause the system said it was busy, and said the movie wouldn't be available until about 1am! I had to get up early the next morning so I wasn't about to stay up till 3:30am to watch it!

So, if you can't wait until Nov 1rst for the dvd release, round up your crew and party at the HI for a night...or two!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: Let's Party at the Holiday IIINNnnnn!

Why would you try to order it when you don't even like it ?

I was tempted to order it back in August while lodging for Wizard World but it was about $13 and considering how crappy their TVs were, I didn't think it would be worth it. I waited to get back home and see it in the theater again . . . for less $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Why would you try to order it when you don't even like it ?
    Come now! Despite my well volcalized disappointment of how AotC, and RotS affected the overall story, RotS is still a SW movie, and I have stated in other posts that I like it better than when I first saw it, and I also have stated in the past that as a single movie unto itself it kicks some major arse!

But, yes I do hate how it destorys the concepts and Ideas of what or how we all thought; Leias' rememberence of her real mother were, the Clone Wars, the Jedi Purge, and then all the stupid little things like R2's CG look sucking OO's, Ewans' cheezy cocky unBenlike grins, Sidious' stupid voice changes and then pretty much 65% of the rest of the entire movie!

But I digress. What dislike?
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Ewoks Caravan of Courage is still a SW movie, would you pay 10 bucks to see that again ?

Battle for Endor though, that's obvious. I mean, Teek is the balls.

Ewoks Caravan of Courage is still a SW movie, would you pay 10 bucks to see that again ?

Battle for Endor though, that's obvious. I mean, Teek is the balls.
    And what about Mr. Brimley? What is he chopped liver???

I still haven't seen Battle for Endor since I haven't been able to bring myself to watch anymore of those terrible DVDs since I saw Caravan of Courage and one of the Droids movies.

When I was at CII, I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on their spectervision dealy, a few weeks before it came out on DVD. So it's a pretty cool deal.

why pay $10 to watch it on a tv. i've seen it twice in the last week for $1 on the big screen.

John, COC stinks but BFE rules !

John, COC stinks but BFE rules !
    I guess I'll take your word for it. I'll eventually watch them all, so it's good to know that the second one is better.

But doesn't it have some idiotic witches or something? Well, it probably has to be better than that giant goat-man-thing from COC.

Yep, there is this skanky witch who puts a ring on her finger and turns (appropriately) into a crow. So that's really dumb.

But Teek rules and you've also got Quaker Oats using his walking stick to fight Terak and his sword. So that's really awesome.

And the 2 marauders who got tricked into shooting each other during a card game, now that was priceless.