Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars.com has Wal-Mart Seperation Pics

the official site has carded pics of the seperation of the twins woohoo
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: star wras .com has walmart speration pics

Lame. Lame. Lame. Two repacked figures with the same "baby in a blanket" mould with different paint schemes.

I love the way they have Bail's wife and Beru in the pictures. Gee... how about making THOSE figures for us??!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

But they have nothing they can repaint into Bail's wife or Beru. They look alright enough to the point if they are under $10 I'll consider picking them up.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Quote Originally Posted by abell748
    But they have nothing they can repaint into Bail's wife or Beru. They look alright enough to the point if they are under $10 I'll consider picking them up.
    I don't see why they'd be any more than that. Look at the deluxes. You get 3 Clones for $10. I would assume that these are gonna be at the same price point as a basic figure.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was hoping for a new sculpt of Bail for this set. But I think the set is creative and although I dont collect figures much anymore, I may pick them up. They should be hitting soon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I made my own Skywalker twins using those little baby shower favours, a little paint, dullcoat and some felt. Total cost: $1.32. Ta!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Star Wars.com has Wal-Mart Seperation Pics

Well at least people who hate exclusives can't stop worrying about missing something good. I think I will take a crap paint it blue and send it to Hasbro with a resume and see if I can get a job.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Looks boring!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

*yawn* I will probably get these when I see them just because they are exclusive. If they weren't exclusive then I would never get them. I have to have all of the exclusives! <evil grin>

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.