View Poll Results: Will you buy the new "Separation of the Twins" figures?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

274 64.02%
  • No

75 17.52%
  • I'll decide when I see them in person.

79 18.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Will you buy the new "Seperation of the Twins" figures?

More than likely I will buy these separation figures when I see them. Because they are exclusives, it makes me want them a little more even though the figures are so so.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Absolutely not, these look awful. Until they showed up on the official site, I thought these were bad fakes, those baby accessories look like they could have been from any generic toy line, and there's nothing special about either of the actual figures in the set - I already have 'em both.

Then again, this scene didn't resonate with me at all, so I wouldn't spend my money on it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Will you buy the new "Separation of the Twins" figures?

yes, unfortunately....
    [url]www.coventrysacrifice.com[/url] <---- my band website ... METAL!

I chose "I will decide when i see them in person," though more than likely i will pick both of them up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I voted, "yes," but it'll depend on what they look like in person. I like the packaging and it's a nice enough idea... I'd buy them and keep them carded. I've yet to see a decent Bail figure on the pegs so far though, (they all have weird beards ) so it all sort of depends on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Smart a55.

I voted "Yes" as I don't see these costing anymore than a basic figure so $6 isn't bad. If they go and charge deluxe prices then somethings wrong. It doesn't appear that you get any other accesories with him so the baby is just the lightsaber or blaster for the figure.
    Ah but you forget that since this is an exclusive so the huge cost of make a new photoshop picture and stealing a nativity Jesus sculpt is distributed over fewere figures than a normal figure. So the cost to you is $15. That being said I also voted for the voluntary anal raping of my wallet.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Ya Ill buy them but the crappy wal-marts in canada wont get them so I will be forced to pay like 45$ for the pair off ebay

I voted yes, but if the price point comes in at $10 then it becomes a maybe. Double the cost for a pegwarmer and a hunk of plastic means that Rehasbro will indeed charge the $10 I'm afraid. Wait...what is that? Oh, it is the collector taking it in the collective rear for these!
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

I voted "I'll decide when I see them in person"

Most likely,I will end up just picking up Obi-Wan if I see him. I dont think either figure looks that great to be honest,and it could have been done so much better. Doesnt look like much is going to the six ROTS figures I have
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I voted no. Bor-ing.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"