View Poll Results: Will you buy the new "Separation of the Twins" figures?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

274 64.02%
  • No

75 17.52%
  • I'll decide when I see them in person.

79 18.46%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Will you buy the new "Separation of the Twins" figures?

As being a completist and a diorama builder it a sad thing but yes I wil buy them (provided I can find them, since Walmart is bad with exclusives). I feel Hasbro could have done a better job with them, at least given us some new sculpts or something but at least we are getting a pilot Obi Wan instead of another jedi kick or the first version of him.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: Will you buy the new "Seperation of the Twins" figures?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Then again, this scene didn't resonate with me at all, so I wouldn't spend my money on it.
    Going by that logic JT, I'm surprised you own any toys from this movie in the first place.

Re: Will you buy the new "Seperation of the Twins" figures?

I bought toys that interested me from a general Star Wars standpoint (except for a few of the hero figs and that crazy looking Mustafar Sentry figure which was just a plain ol oddity). Some of interest comes from standard aesthetics, some from "what could have been done with this idea" things. These 2 separation of the twins figures have NONE of that (I have several of that Obi-Wan already, he's my favorite pegwarmer).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Definitely going to be picking them up, if nothing else for the packaging, which I think looks cool.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

yes, those look very nice!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I plan on going into Walmart with an exacto knife AND If they look halfway decent,I will cut the babies out of the bubbles. I voted No. I will NOT be "buying" them.

Yes, exclusives suck me right in.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.