Star Wars Poster Book by Sansweet and Vilmur

This book is simply gorgeous!! There are SO many pictures in it...pure eyecandy in a nice hardcover with a cool dust jacket! Posters from all over the world from all six of the films, but mostly from the original trilogy!

http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/ref/news20050816.html

oooo I love star wars books!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: Star Wars Poster Book by Sansweet and Vilmur

Yes it is beautifully illustrated but not complete. All of the international one-sheets from Episode III are absent. Only the U.S. Teaser and Theatrical one-sheets are shown. Obviously this was compiled prior to the film's release but it is disappointing that the most striking promotional material from ROTS is not published. I was also surprised that several foreign one-sheets from the OT were absent as well including the Swedish ESB poster which is my personal favorite. I take it we can expect a second volume or an updated tome at some point but for now, it is quite a reference book to behold.

Its a beautiful book. Mine should be arriving in the mail tomorrow so I'm excited! I got to see one at Borders last week. It looks amazing!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I leaf through this one when I browse through bookstores. It is nice, but there's so many nice SW books out now, that I need to choose which ones are the nicest to buy right now, and those that I hope will still be around when the ol' budget says "now it's time."

Now, where were all these great books when the doldrums were going on?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

That's how I feel too, Bel-Cam, for awhile I wasn't buying any SW books and now in these past few and future months there are lots that I want to get . . . all in due time, I guess.

I'm dropping a load on Star Wars books this fall as well.

My personal favorite is the A New Hope Style D. I like the style. I have one custom framed in my room.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett