Johnny Lightning StarTrek wave 3 available for preorder.

http://www.store.yahoo.com/dcastalley/jolitrwa3tem.html
    They will be available at NewForce too.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Re: Johnny Lightning StarTrek wave 3 available for preorder.

Hmm, I dunno about this wave. Maybe if they make the Ent-D have a removable saucer section that clamps down magnetically, but they probably will go the cheaper route and not have it removable. There are 3.5 new vehicles in this wave (Voyager, Borg Cube, Ent-D, future Ent-D being the "half new" one) so that's good, but they should really have branched out a little more instead of following in Galoob's footsteps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down well I know about this wave, and what i know about it is that it's. . .

. . .crap-a-ROONIE voy maybe, future-d feh, and the rest? lost-opportunityville also b'jr owns 60+ borgcube mms (upper left) and has been combo-cubing them for years, he should sue

I'll probably pick the full set up so I can get Yoyager and the Enterprise D and the All Good Things Enterprise D, but the rest are a little lame, I've got Borg Cubes coming out of my ears frankly.

Still haven't grabbed Wave 2 (except the Battle Damaged NX-01 which I found in a store recently) and I really want the Refit Enterprise so I will probably order that Wave at the same time to save on shipping.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Here is the first pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcastalley_1872_62976820.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	12895  
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.