ordering from KB toys.com

Be wary if you plan on ordering figs from there. I thought I was lucky to find that they had both Gree and Bly available the other day, so I ordered them. When it came in, I opened the box to find a Bly and a Greivous' Bodyguard repaint (with a Gree shipping label on it). I don't know who needs glasses over at their warehouse to make this error, but I'm sending back both figures for a refund, hoping they'll also refund my shipping. Luckily I hd stumbled accross a Gree and Bly at Boscov's the other day, and I bought them just in case - glad I found them now. I could understand if they had sent me a clone figure that was mislabeled, but a figure that looks nothing like the one I ordered - please!

Re: ordering from KB toys

When you sent 'em back you should've done your own shipping accident and kept the Gree and sent a Chocolate Wookiee.

If they can do it why can't you?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: ordering from KB toys.com

They have some more of the new figures up, including Cat Miin and Passel Argente. I'm not sure if I wanna chance it again (at least not until I've mailed back the other two and confirmed a refund), and since I really only wanted the Clone figs, I'll chance it and wait until I see them at retail to see if I change my mind about these repaints.