Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VOTC POTF Collection

Is there rumors saying there is going to be another 12 VOTC styled figures? If so, I hope they put out an Endor Luke in the ROTJ wave, and one that could be used as a repack later to stand for as the DS Duel one. Anyone else heard rumors about this, and if so what figures would you like to see? Ill post mine later, Im tired and Im payacin out.

Re: VOTC POTF Collection

haven't heard about it but I'd like to see (and not in any special order)...

1. Tusken Raider

2. Jawa

3. Death "Squad" Commander

4. Luke X-Wing

5. Leia Hoth

6. Han Hoth

7. Luke Hoth

8. Stormtrooper Hoth

9. Boushh

10. Wicket

11. Emperor Palpatine

12. Biker Scout
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Are you referring to that new line? Hasbro announced they're giving up on the 12" license. Someone else is picking it up, I think it was sideshow or someone like that.

I'm sure he's referring to the 3.75" VOTC line from 2004, Bacta Beast, the ones with the retro packaging and special star cases protecting them.

I like those figures, but I hate the price point. I'd much prefer Hasbro to continue on with the Evolutions 3 packs of higher-end figures, and then to carry on with this concept as "Troop Builder Sets"

1. Luke Skywalker (Tatooine, Bespin, Jedi Knight/Throne Room)

2. Obi Wan Kenobi (TPM, AOTC, Old Man Ben)

3. Imperial Officer, Imperial Gunner, Imperial Trooper

4. Rebel Tantive IV Trooper, Endor Rebel Trooper, Rebel Flight Technician

Etc, etc. There's lots of room for high end figures, I'd just rather get 3 for $35 than spend an extra $15 per figure on the VOTC single releases. (And I'm not crazy, those were the CDN prices for theses figures and sets).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason

2. Obi Wan Kenobi (TPM, AOTC, Old Man Ben)
    isn't the idea behind these figures being from the vintage kenner line? (hint: there are no vintage prequel figs) *wink wink

I'm just giving you a hard time

Deoxyribonucleic's (what a username!!) list is probably the most suitable for another Vintage themed line. It takes some of the most important or notable figures from the vintage collection for each film. The only thing is I really don't think characters like the Jawa, Tusken raider or Wicket need SA treatment. And Boushh is a character we are getting in the basic Saga 2 line so it would seem to be a waste to have it here aswell. Perhaps a new Jabba's palace Luke with ROTS Dooku articulation (saga one is best for neutral standing only) or a core character in endor fatigues.

well if they do the votc line again.. i liked everybodies suggestions. but i want han solo and luke skywalker in stormtrooper outfits with super articulation..

Id love to see luke endor/stormtrooper/jedi w/ a removable cloth tunic. Ive been hearing rumors ever since the "swami" on GH stated that OTC/VOTC were comming back in '06

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    well if they do the votc line again.. i liked everybodies suggestions. but i want han solo and luke skywalker in stormtrooper outfits with super articulation..
    Great idea!

...but, they never had one in the old vintage line so there would be no vintage card to go with, unless of course they made one up...

I don't want anymore VOTC figures. They would make the original VOTCs less special.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**