View Poll Results: Which is your main Boba Fett figure?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenner vintage Boba Fett

29 8.50%
  • POTF2 Boba Fett

18 5.28%
  • Deluxe POTF2 Boba Fett

3 0.88%
  • SAGA young Boba Fett (AOTC)

5 1.47%
  • SAGA pit of Carkoon Boba Fett (ROTJ)

40 11.73%
  • 300th Boba Fett

137 40.18%
  • VOTC Boba Fett

109 31.96%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Which is your main Boba Fett figure?

The first POTF2 Fett is my favorite. I like the neutral stance. A POTF2 Fett was the first figure I purchased in the new line.

I passed on the VOTC Fett because I was real choosy about what I would pay $9.99 for.

yeah baby...
    voted for the 300th Fett

I had to go with the VOTC Fett. You can pose him just about any way you like and the packaging was a nice throwback to the ones I wore out as a kid.
    The 300th is a close second, but the limited posability ensures that it stays in second.

The POTF 2 Fett was actually the first new era figure I bought and got me hooked on the hobby. 10 years and thousands of dollars later I'm still glad I got it.

The beautiful Unleashed statuette not being an option, I'll say VOTC.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Although the 300th is a great figure and I like the POTF2 dispute its flaws, 90% of the time a vintage always win out for me. I've got memories of playing with him that the new stuff just can't match. The vintage Boba Fett might not be a acute as the VOTC or 300th versions, but the vintage Fett has been played with and survived. This is a toy that's had a ruff and tumble life that these other toys could only dream off. Vintage rules.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    They're all good toys for various reasons... except DX rocket glider Fett. (What the heck?)
    Hey, if it weren't for that figure, I couldn't have done this: http://www.geocities.com/jeditricks/fettswoop/
    (cheap custom vehicle, can't not love it!)

Quote Originally Posted by steeltormentor69
    all of them together in the line as they appear in ESB I have the IG-88 2-pack one there (I think it was missed on the poll)
    If you mean the Shadows of the Empire (SOTE) 2pack from '96, I didn't miss it, I just didn't list every variation of the single molds and since SOTE Fett was a repaint of POTF2 Fett, I didn't bother listing him.

Not too fond of the deluxe Boba Fett even though I accidently picked it in the poll because I'm tripping on about 40 gallons of coffee and didn't pay attention to what I was doing.
    Well, that explains 1 of the 3 votes for that figure, which is 3 more than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    The beautiful Unleashed statuette not being an option
    So he's your favorite 3.75" Boba Fett, huh? If you want to vote for the "beautiful Unleashed statuette", why not vote for the Saga Carkoon Fett who is fairly similar and is on the poll?

I'm surprised that the 300th Fett overtook the VOTC one since yesterday when it was the other way around.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My vintage is my "main" I guess.
    He's special to me because one leg is shorter than the other.
    Also I thought I had sold him when I was 13 for cigarettes but I found him last year in a box with some other vintage loose figs (IG-88, Bespin Leia in Yoda's robe, a headless Vader, R2, Hoth Trooper, Hoth Rebel, FX-7 and Lando (no teeth).

Who the hell voted for the AOTC Fett?

I chose VOTC. The 300th one is nice but it's only able to fire his gun or hold it down by his side. He looks really stupid unless he has his gun ready to fire at all times, whereas the VOTC one looks fantastic all the time. Also, the antenna on the 300th Fett is way too long.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I'm surprised that the 300th Fett overtook the VOTC one since yesterday when it was the other way around.
    Well then that can only mean one thing - Steve is rigging this poll, it's too suspicious.

KIDDING !

Quote Originally Posted by JabbaJohn
    Who the hell voted for the AOTC Fett?
    Not me (yet ) but I'd vote for that one over the Deluxe Fett, that's for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Hey, if it weren't for that figure, I couldn't have done this...
    Talk about making lemonade from lemons!