View Poll Results: Which is your main Boba Fett figure?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenner vintage Boba Fett

29 8.50%
  • POTF2 Boba Fett

18 5.28%
  • Deluxe POTF2 Boba Fett

3 0.88%
  • SAGA young Boba Fett (AOTC)

5 1.47%
  • SAGA pit of Carkoon Boba Fett (ROTJ)

40 11.73%
  • 300th Boba Fett

137 40.18%
  • VOTC Boba Fett

109 31.96%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Which is your main Boba Fett figure?

I'm surprised "Pit of Carkoon" isn't higher. That's a close 2nd to 300th for me. I think it's the classic pose and ESB colors that make it my fav.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Re: Which is your primary Boba Fett figure?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    When I thought of this thread 2 weeks ago I went back and forth between "main" and "primary". I see what you mean though so I just switched the wording to "main" right now. Thanks for the feedback.
    Thanks JT. I knew you'd see it my way. j/k

I have been thinking about "wording" and am changing my signature from "Insert stupid signature remark here" to "Insert witty signature remark here". The first one sounds as though I am a disgruntled forum member, and that is not true. I love this place!

Yeah, the 300th boba has the total package. The carkoon Fett is a good figure in my book, but he is too cartoon-like. I do like the paint, but the big jet pack blast and dumb pose is very cartoony. The carkoon Fett places second.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

VOTC Fett for me, now if only they will make a good Jango figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    now if only they will make a good Jango figure.
    What's wrong with the AOTC one with the grappling hook, removeable helmet, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I agree. The AOTC sculpt is as good as it's gonna get. The accessories are plentiful, the face sculpt is good, the paint is nice, and the pose is excellent.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

...but, we're talkin' about Boba Fett here.

(edit: oh never mind, now I see Blackened88's coment. )
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 10-27-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Who the hell voted for the AOTC Fett?
    5 people now, I really wonder who they are and why they voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Well then that can only mean one thing - Steve is rigging this poll, it's too suspicious.

KIDDING !
    How clever. It'd be a more apt reference if 300th and VOTC Fett stopped getting votes altogether while POTF2 Deluxe Fett got 30 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by PF
    Talk about making lemonade from lemons!
    And did I mention that both the deluxe Fett and the EU Speederbike were on mega-clearance for $3 or less each?

I used to eat lemons when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by TDV
    Thanks JT. I knew you'd see it my way. j/k
    Nice.
    You made a good argument that played to a concern I was already thinking about, so how could it not play out that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    now if only they will make a good Jango figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by CS1138
    That Jango is a fun figure, but has kinda "meh" articulation and is pretty short. He's got a lot of good points but he's far from perfect.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    That Jango is a fun figure, but has kinda "meh" articulation and is pretty short. He's got a lot of good points but he's far from perfect.
    On the articulation I do see your point (begging for SA on everything is fashionable now, right? I want a SA Admiral Ackbar! ), but as far as height is concerned, he stands the same height as AOTC Obi-Wan. I guess my point with that is how tall should he be, IYO?

*Believe it or not, the previous is not sarcasm or rhetoric. I actually want to know why he should be taller.

My favorite is the VOTC Boba Fett. When I'm doing scenes and I need a standing Boba -I use the VOTC version. If I need an action pose, I use the Pit of Carkoon version.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    On the articulation I do see your point (begging for SA on everything is fashionable now, right? I want a SA Admiral Ackbar! ),
    Well, it's a little different when Jango actually *did* stuff in the movie. Plus, we never got his forearm claws, removable ones would be nice.

but as far as height is concerned, he stands the same height as AOTC Obi-Wan. I guess my point with that is how tall should he be, IYO?

*Believe it or not, the previous is not sarcasm or rhetoric. I actually want to know why he should be taller.
    The first AOTC Obi-Wan and Anakin are bad examples, they're both under-scale figures to accomodate their gimmick or something (I don't know why Hasbro did it, I am only assuming there), so that Jango being in scale with that Obi-Wan doesn't speak to the scale on the other figs. I mean, Jango is shorter than Saga Jabba's Palace Luke, and that's a short figure in scale with the others.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.