Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Hey JMG, I think this year I'll pay homage to Halpert and go as 3 Hole Punch Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's a scan of an old-school shot of me as "Return of the Jedi" Vader, as one young trick-or-treater called me (he got extra candy for knowing why I was unique to that film). Notice the high-quality plastic cup on my "battle damaged" hand and cardboard instrument panels. The reason for the skull cap was that I did not (and still do not) own the mask.
    Nicely done ! Bonus points for having the pre-DVD-removed eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Frett
    Here is my Tusken raiding of a young female coworker of mine at the pizzeria I work at.
    Not sure how I missed this last year Frett but I don't blame you for wanting to raid her tusken...

Gosh, I haven't the foggiest. The bad part is that I have to dress up this year, and I haven't worn a costume since the 8th grade.

I like some of the few ideas being tossed around, like Zombie Steve Irwin and such, but I think I have to stick to something more tame and less gruesome. Don't want to disturb the kiddies.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

why not go as zombie cliff burton ? since he's, you know, wearing a zombie shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Not sure how I missed this last year Frett but I don't blame you for wanting to raid her tusken...

She sadly quit a short time later, but I saw her just recently, just days after she turned 19. I got a big hug from her, but had to keep my "dirty" thoughts to myself, as I am old enough to be her father.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

trying to be Darth Maul just need to get the costume, but not a cheesy one
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    She sadly quit a short time later, but I saw her just recently, just days after she turned 19. I got a big hug from her, but had to keep my "dirty" thoughts to myself, as I am old enough to be her father.
    Or her daddy.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Man, I got the frame for a cool mask made up but don't know what I'm gonna make outta it- I'm thinking of making a Dai-KAiju (godzilla-type) design, maybe some sort of mantis-like thing, but after thiking of everything else I think I'm just gonna make a generic "Super Monster" costume &
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    I think I have to stick to something more tame and less gruesome. Don't want to disturb the kiddies.
    I thought the whole idea was to disturb and traumatise kids at halloween? sets em up for future life I was always told. "kids LOVE to be scared" "kids love the grizzly side of things"