Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    I thought the whole idea was to disturb and traumatise kids at halloween? sets em up for future life I was always told. "kids LOVE to be scared" "kids love the grizzly side of things"

Yes, that is true Jargo, and if I didn't work with children, I would have no qualms of dressing up in something that would traumatize them (like a Catholic Priest).

I am more and more interested in becoming a Jedi. I have a friend who can lend me a karate uniform for me to use underneath. I have a lightsaber and the only thing I would really want to get, before I order the robe, is a jedi braid. Does anyone know a way I can obtain, make or get one without letting my hair grow out?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Around the release of TPM, they had several Jedi braid things. The one I have was from the Hasbro Jedi kit (I forget the specific name), but it comes with a foam Qui-Gon lightsaber, belt, comlink, and holoprojector. However, the part that connects to the ear is freakin' huge and could easily be mistaken for a hearing aid. This set (with some changes, including a Jedi Starfighter headset, a blue lightsaber, and a buckle on the belt that said "Star Wars") was reissued in 2002, but I don't remember if it had the braid so I guess it wouldn't be of much good to you.

Another one I remember was a more realistic one made by Rubie's (I think). It was sold individually around Halloween 1999 and has a tiny little clip that connects to the hair.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm probably gonna be drunk for Halloween...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Around the release of TPM, they had several Jedi braid things. The one I have was from the Hasbro Jedi kit (I forget the specific name), but it comes with a foam Qui-Gon lightsaber, belt, comlink, and holoprojector. However, the part that connects to the ear is freakin' huge and could easily be mistaken for a hearing aid. This set (with some changes, including a Jedi Starfighter headset, a blue lightsaber, and a buckle on the belt that said "Star Wars") was reissued in 2002, but I don't remember if it had the braid so I guess it wouldn't be of much good to you.

Another one I remember was a more realistic one made by Rubie's (I think). It was sold individually around Halloween 1999 and has a tiny little clip that connects to the hair.

Thank you Mr. JJL, I am searching for one already.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Oh, that is FUNNY.

Somebody please save that and put it up somewhere else ? ? ?

Holy carp!!! I love the disclaimer at the bottom of it too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It looks like I'll be the "Grave Digger" at the Haunted Hayride here in Frederick, MD again this year. We actually start tonight and I have to dress up and scare kiddies 9 nights between now and Halloween.

mtriv, will SeanMcFripp be there, too ?

He'll be the guy dressed as Fidel Castro.

Here's a picture of me and my friend Eric yesterday as Pee-wee Herman (me) and Cowboy Curtis. I think my costume turned out really well; I got the suit for less than $15 at a thrift store and it worked really well. My mom made the bowtie and hankie, I got the shirt at Wal-Mart, and I got the shoes at Kmart (even though you can't see them here). I'll get a full body shot up soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peeweecurtis.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	14736  
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram