Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Nice Pee Wee JabbaJohnL.

I went as a tusken trooper mix, for two reasons, one, my co workers have seen me in either my Tusken, or my trooper armor, second I needed something comforatable to wear so I opted not to wear my entire trooper armor as I couldn't work in that stuff.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I went the simple and subtle route and was Norton of The Honeymooners this year. I tried to remain in character at school, but didn't have many opportunities to be nervously skittish and kinda whiny. What're ya gonna do, eh Ralphy boy?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

nice work JJL but you could have taken the opportunity to cut that moptop.

I wasn't feeling good on Sat. night so I didn't go to a party I planned on but I did see some nice ones last Friday/Tuesday night. Captain Morgan, the racing sausages from Miller Park and THE BEST one of all was a guy dressed up as that puppet thingy from Saw. He even had a red tricycle that he rode around!

Does anyone else have the problem where you think of the BEST costume ever on November 1st?

Today I thought of how cool it would be and planned the logistics of my wife and I being Beaker (me) and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (her). Man, even typing that makes me wish it was 48 hours ago and I had access to two lab coats.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Pictures of me in my costume at my work station in Wal-Mart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tusken trooper.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	14737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tusken trooper1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	14738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tusken trooper2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	14739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tusken trooper3.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	14740  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Since all the other Halloween threads are being "dug up" (best pun ever - admit it), I figured I'd get this one as well. I said I'd get a full picture of me as Pee-wee, but I can't seem to find one, so tough luck.

Anyway, what are everyone's ideas for this year? If I can get some other people to go along, I want to be Fry from Futurama. I'd just use gel to make my hair like his, buy a red jacket/shirt thing (what is it, anyway?) and I already have the rest. I'm trying to make one of my blonde friends be Zapp Brannigan and I'm planning on asking (telling? forcing?) a female friend of mine to be Leela. We'll see on the others later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I shall be dressing as a mass outpouring of public grief for a person never known. covering myself in bunches of flowers and sympathy cards and votive candles and playing Elton John's candle in the wind on a tinny CD walkman with extra speakers to completely distort the sound.

hi everyone, first post here, I am probably going to be working but my kids are going as master chief spartan halo guys, I always make their costumes, last year my 7 yr old was boba fett and my 11 yr old was a random jedi. I love it!
    ---chris
    [COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]freakin' A!
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by chris deal painter View Post
    my 11 yr old was a random jedi.

I have that figure on a MOM card.