Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    I'm going to be a middle aged fat guy giving out poor quality candy and cheap toys to kids for Halloween.
    Move along, move along

My Fry jacket came a few days ago but was too small, so I ordered another one. The style was perfect, though.

The friend I wanted to be Zapp is now gonna do some stupid Pac-Man thing, but another is going to be Farnsworth and another is either going to be Bender or Scruffy (the latter is more feasible but less awesome). We'll see.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I was able to use my Atticus Finch costume at the Kickoff Event to our city's Big Read program (the novel chosen was To Kill a Mockingbird), where they asked me to just walk around as him for a while. Here's me with some of my "friends" from the story:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BigRead8.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	16208  
    "That's what Sheev said."

Cool! Very, very close to the original.

Great book. Great movie.

.....Where's JabbaJohn? I thought he tried out as the ham?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Gonna go simple this year. Black shoes, black pants, and a Star Trek "The Next Generation" maroon and black long sleeve t-shirt, comunicator pin.

I could be Captain Picard but fortunately I've got alot more hair.

I'm dressing as mabs. I know my costume is going to be cool. When I was in line buying the stuff, the cashier said, "Oooh, you're going to be mabudonicus for Halloween, aren't you? That's totally gnarly!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My department at work is doing a pirate theme. I don't always go along with the theme, but didn't have anything better prepared, so I just bought a pirate costume and pirate wig.

you charlatan Chux!!!
    I bet you bought one o them knock-off "mabuDOONicus" costumes that are clogging dollar store shelves, denying me my royalties.

Maybe I'll just get a bunch of mismatched drapes and a mixed drink of malibu rum, beer and tequila and go as the official Chuxter, likely resulting in a 4 hour stream of steadily detiorating posts on 2 separate forums

Iso & Baws
    True story lurking in the body of this post
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Nah, I bought all the pieces separately to make my own mabudonicus costume. It's a good thing the Vengeance Tiger figures were on sale for $0.33 each at Big Lots.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am going to be wearing Slickers Mom.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten