Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Does it count as a double post if it's been nearly ten months? AND if I'm the guy who resurrected this thread last year too?!?

Anyway, in my quest to be the same thing as absolutely everyone else, I will be the Joker - the bank robber version, so it's slightly more unique, I guess. I originally thought of being the nurse but have decided instead to go the bank robber route, so I will probably get the mask as well as doing the make-up. I might actually reuse the Pee-wee suit for it . . . I will see, though; it wasn't too small and might work unless I find another cheap one. I still need a suitable shirt and gloves (in addition to the aforementioned mask and make-up kit).

I'm still disappointed in the lack of pictures in this thread.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

"What are you gonna be for Halloween?"

Drunk and passed out...

No seriously, I have no intentions of dressing up on Halloween this year.

However a week prior, I will be at a costume party for adults. I'll most likely go as a Zombie butcher. That is to say a Butcher who has been turned into a Zombie. Not a person who butchers Zombies...
    Move along, move along

Dr. Gregory House. I plan on absorbing some of his attitude and comments on the 31st. Then I expect to be looking for other employment on the 1st.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Hmm haven't thought about it yet- I kinda wouldn't mind being Racer X as depicted in the original cartoon but I'll probably end up being t-shirt ninja again
    Iso&Baws

Jar Jar is also a perennial possibility
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Mine will depend if I am up to getting dressed this year, not because I don't like getting dressed up, but more because I might be healing from a minor surgery, and may be in some discomfort after.

Here I am, sans helmet this past June.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soldier boy.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	18342  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

At school I am going to wear my 19th century outfit to wear for my classes...as far as on my own time, I may mix things up and wear my ghostbusters uniform t-shirt with a darth vader helmet!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    At school I am going to wear my 19th century outfit to wear for my classes...
    What kind of outfit is that?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'm guessing bright lime green Spandex pants with mesh muscle shirt, black cowboy hat, Ray Ban glasses, and Doc Martins. Am I right?

I had one such outfit; on Dec. 31, 1999 I dressed in a vested suit with fedora. I made a "McKinley in '00" button and only drank sodas that existed in 1899 (Coca Cola). That was a joke about the Y2K bug. A lame joke, apparently.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I have somewhat of a Davy Crockett outfit that I kind of put together...the coat, shirt, breeches (sorta breeches), and shoes.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed