Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    very nice, JabbaJ! I like how you went with the bank robbery version instead of the regular one. Joker customes were EVERYWHERE and you're one of the few who did it different. Well done.

and the scars look good, from what I can tell!
    Aye, thank you. I saw four Jokers that day, three of which were in the purple costume and the last one in some random mishmash costume (one even had the cheap-o mask, and another had a higher-quality-but-still-bad-looking mask). I actually didn't take pictures of me wearing the bank robbery mask while in the full costume, but I felt that added at least something more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    These were taken by my sister and aren't too great. You can kind of get the idea for my costume, but better pictures are on my computer at home and I'll hopefully post them soon. The scar pieces were enormous and you can see where they go back into my "normal" skin.
    Just one question to ask,

"Y so srs?"
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Did anyone say, "What a bunch of jokers"?
    They should have. We were all spread out, though. The first two, I saw at around 9 in the morning. I wonder when they had to wake up to put all that on.

Here's hopefully how my costume will turn out....Not sure if I'm going with a cape, and I need to find a staff somewhere....any ideas???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cobra commander.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	21759  
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The staff reminds me of the old Aladdin toy I had when I was 4 or so . . . it was Jafar's staff, and looked pretty similar to that, but was much smaller. I don't think that really helps, but there you go.

I still don't know what I'm going to be. I think I get the honor of being designated driver to some friends from the dorms. I've been Vince Offer and Freddie Mercury at different times this year, so both those costumes are ready to go; if I could find a good poncho and hat, I'd want to be the Man with No Name, but I probably should have been thinking about this before now.

I'm just gonna be me, sitting at a table with my partner and three other people; playing the BSG roleplaying game.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

[FONT=Courier New]I'm going to be a University of Oregon Duck football fan sittin' on my couch watching what could the biggest game of our season when the USC Trojans come to Eugene to play the Ducks in one of the toughest stadiums in the country on HALLOWEEN NIGHT.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]
    Go DUCKS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Superman.

And I also thought of the Jafar staff, DQ, if you could find one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm gonna be piss drunk if I play my cards right.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!