Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
    I'm going to the hospital to have a cat scan done of my kidney.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm going to be dressed up as a bouncer at night. During the day I'll be dressed as a wine/liquor merchandiser.

I'm just not feeling the Halloween spirit this year. It kinda worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Dr. Gregory House. I plan on absorbing some of his attitude and comments on the 31st. Then I expect to be looking for other employment on the 1st.
    On a few different occasions this year, and always unprovoked, people have told me I look like Hugh Laurie. So, uh, now you know. Connecting it all back.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Superman.
    Did you ever find the shirt, or is this something else?

I've settled on Spagett, from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! I got a semi-okay wig and am still on the lookout for a red turtleneck. Then I need to smear marinara all over my mouth and I'll be good to go.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, I found one on clearance at Hot Topic like two weeks after last Halloween. It's the fairly recent red-and-black version, but still easily identifiable. Of course, given how these things go, I've seen a few million of the red-and-yellow since.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

One of you with a kid needs to force him (or her) into this scenario.

PLEASE ?

I like how at the bottom of the main Forums page, it shows today's event as ": 10-31-2009." So, how are all of you celebrating your : October Thirty-First?
    "That's what Sheev said."

I went to a Halloween party last night, which was pretty fun. Some people knew who I was supposed to be, but one person thought I was dressed as a Frenchman, partly because of my facial hair. A picture may come along later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well, I got up, went on the computer for awhile, went back to sleep for an hour or so, got up and washed the dishes, washed the kitchen floor. Then I went to McDonalds for lunch, came back home, showered, went and had an ultrasound done on my remaining kidney, stopped by a bookstore to pick up the "SW Insider", stopped by my work to get my schedule since they couldn't get it posted until YESTERDAY. Then I came here, and checked to see if my Millionaire Raffle ticket was a winner, but they won't have the drawing until later tonight.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

We had our Halloween dress up at work on Thursday. Our department was doing a vampire theme, but I figured I would do something else. However, I didn't really come up with anything, so I threw something together at the last moment that sort of looked vampirish, but more like a goth kid with a cape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 14.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	21817