Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 206
  1. #191
    I went out as a lightsaber wielding thirty-something dad.
    May the force be with you.

  2. #192
    I went as a crime scene investigator in my company car because I had to work.

    (I even had to deal with real blood and guts because Halloween is a drinking holiday).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  3. #193
    I went in as ball cap-wearing candy passer-outer guy.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  4. #194
    I was going to go as Slicker's Mom. But I decided it was safer to wear pants.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  5. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I was going to go as Slicker's Mom. But I decided it was safer to wear pants.
    Plus it would be a little tricky getting 8 guys to follow you around in a circle all night.
    May the force be with you.

  6. #196
    I was sweaty for Halloween. I was at the gym for my two-hour Monday night cardio marathon and that was during the hours of trick-or-treat. Maybe next year.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  7. #197
    Since Halloween is on a school day for the first time in a couple years, I may break out the ol' Jedi costume for a change.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I went as a crime scene investigator in my company car because I had to work.

    (I even had to deal with real blood and guts because Halloween is a drinking holiday).
    What he said....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  9. #199
    Last year I was Ron Swanson (of Parks and Rec fame), and two years ago I was . . . nothing, I think. This year I'll likely just wear a black shirt and say I'm Louis C.K. but with more hair and less fat.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  10. #200
    An adult.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Since Halloween is on a school day for the first time in a couple years, I may break out the ol' Jedi costume for a change.
    And what will you say to the ones who guess you're a "harry potter wizard"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    What he said....
    I bet you think you're so clever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Last year I was Ron Swanson (of Parks and Rec fame), and two years ago I was . . . nothing, I think. This year I'll likely just wear a black shirt and say I'm Louis C.K. but with more hair and less fat.
    Last time I saw you in a video you looked not much like Louis CK, but I appreciate the lack of effort.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Similar Threads

  1. Im gonna be in debt..
    By mastermatt24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:58 PM
  2. Oldman not gonna do Grievous?
    By plasticfetish in forum Star Wars Movies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 11:45 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2002, 04:36 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2002, 03:03 PM
  5. What armies are you gonna start...
    By Darth Ovori in forum Hasbro Modern Retired
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2002, 07:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO