Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I bet you think you're so clever.
    It helps to be in my business...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Since Halloween is on a school day for the first time in a couple years, I may break out the ol' Jedi costume for a change.
    I got some "props" for my coolness in costume, but I also realized I haven't washed the robes in some time. I also got to judge the students' costume contest and one of mine won for Best Overall as "The House From Up," complete with balloons. I didn't influence the panel; we all agreed his was creative.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I work at a school too, a grade 4-5 one to boot, and the kibosh was put on any dressing up for Halloween. At our school, a K-5 building, we could not dress up either, lest we went on a field trip and sang at the old folk's home.

Needless to say I dressed up for the first time in nearly 20 years as I donned an orange jumpsuit while my girlfriend put on the slutty cop outfit and wielded me around in handcuffs.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Alive! That's what.

My daughter dressed up as a certain Disney princess who is a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    My daughter dressed up as a certain Disney princess who is a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!
    You mean Ariel?

I went as my same-birthday buddy, Al Yankovic, most famous for being his high school's valedictorian, IIRC. And he did a library poster, apparently, that somehow made it onto my classroom wall. Doncha make me repeat it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-31-13.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	28039