Thread: Doom

Doom

Don't know how to rank this movie. Suffers from the writing skills of people writing the remakes of movies. Was somewhat cheesy overall. But had some good strong points. The Rock's charachter gets mean in a way that I have never really seen anyone do before. Threw me totally off guard. Story line from video game had changed for the movie so it made it lackluster to a point unless they would have stuck to the original plotline. Would have been much better that way. It was basically dumbed down from doing that. Basically a B-movie with big blockbuster effects used sparingly. Was better than Aliens Vs Predator and that is saying alot. Also stars Karl Urban of Lord of the Rings fame.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Doom

Been a big fan of the computer games for years and years but I'm going to wait until it gets released on dvd. Good to hear that is was better than AVP though. I was kinda afraid that it was going to be just as good or bad (depending on how you look at it) as that one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."