Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation 42N-TLR takes over the Swami's Predictions. Looks like 06 will be a great year!

A series of two-packs is being developed featuring two figures, a base, and a cut-out backdrop for the $9.99 price range. First up is Hermi Odle (right) and a friend to be determined, although it's safe to guess that it will be a previously released figure.

re-release of the Max Rebo Band. At least one new member of the band, Ak-Rev and his drum, is being developed to complement this assortment.

(LATE) 2006: CZ-3 (left), Bom Vindim, and an Ewok With Woklings

The future of the U-Shaped Cantina Bar Piece is still a little murky, as is the Bespin Cloud Car, but the crystal ball still has them playing a part in our collecting future.

The AT-AT will also see a very exclusive re-release,

EE is working overtime to secure a very sweet EU action figure exclusive.

If you thought that the current parade of Clones would end with the impending release of Commander Cody, you would be wrong. Our trusty Tarot tells us that Commander Faie (above, left), Commander Neyo (above, right) and the Snowtrooper-esque Galactic Marine are on the way, too. Army builders rejoice! (Commander Faie, while not seen in Revenge of the Sith, bridges the gap between the Clone Trooper and the Stormtrooper nicely, and, yes, he will come with his sassy poncho.)
    http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=5033&zoneid=2
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: 42N-TLR takes over the Swami's Predictions. Looks like 06 will be a great year!

i hope 42N-TLR carefully calculated all the odds on those figures seeing the light of day because i would buy every single one that was mentioned! and here i was thinking i was getting sick of buying clones. i definitely want Faie and Neyo and the Galactic Marines.

Re: 42N-TLR takes over the Swami's Predictions. Looks like 06 will be a great year!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    i hope 42N-TLR carefully calculated all the odds on those figures seeing the light of day because i would buy every single one that was mentioned! and here i was thinking i was getting sick of buying clones. i definitely want Faie and Neyo and the Galactic Marines.
    No kidding! I just think it's awesome that Hasbro is focusing on the OT 1st. If all the latest reports are right, I think there are going to be some very happy people.
    (Like my posts)

I would be absolutely thrilled if I knew they weren't doing random holo figs and taped rear flaps.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm not interested in the mini holo figures. Why do we need them anyway? You will have to just get over the tape, Hasbro isn't going to change that.
    (Like my posts)

Please be right, please be right, PLEASE be RIGHT!

Hermie freekin' Odle would be a wonderful figure to ad to Jabba's denizens!!
    I really like that clone with the cloak around his head, just looks new and different than anything but seems to fit the star wars universe very well!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

All of these would be too freakin' cool. If this is real, 2006 will undoubtedly be the best SW collecting year ever!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

what might this EE exclusive EU figure be? and does it have anything to do with the poll that Sirsteve posted regarding whether or not you would buy collectibles from video games?

Wow if this is correct then I will have to rework my list. Hermi is at the top and with the last big list. Sucks that galactic hunter is blocked at work.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Sounds awesome, but im still a bit skeptical. If its true, i cant wait to see who the EU figure could possibly be. Now im hoping not to be disappointed.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay