Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Rambo IV the final nail in the coffin....

LOS ANGELES - Rambo is back in business. Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role as gun-toting John Rambo in the upcoming "Rambo IV," said Ben Nedivi of Millennium Films, which is producing the project with Emmett/Furla Films.

The 59-year-old Stallone also intends to bring boxer Rocky Balboa out of retirement. He will write and direct "Rocky Balboa," the sixth film in that franchise, with shooting set to begin next year.

Nedivi said the $50 million "Rambo IV" will recapture the rawness of "First Blood," which launched the franchise in 1982.

Production is set to begin after "Rocky Balboa" wraps.

Michelle Bega, a spokeswoman for Stallone, said the actor wasn't available for comment Friday.

A new "Rambo" script hasn't yet been written, but the story calls for the reclusive Vietnam veteran to return to his vigilante ways when a young girl is kidnapped.

The first three films grossed a combined $614 million worldwide.
    IV .

Re: Rambo IV the final nail in the coffin....

I'm looking forward to it. First Blood is an awesome movie, a childhood favorite of mine as was Rambo: FBpartII . . . but it sure was goofy. 3 was alright, my least favorite of the 3 but I still liked it.

I'm skeptical about this though, since Richard Crenna has passed away and will be absent.

The reclusive Vietnam veteran to return to his vigilante ways when a young girl is kidnapped..
    I liked this movie the first time I saw it when it was called COMMANDO!

The Rambo movies were masterpieces, don't taint them with a lame sequel.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

But the real question is:
    Where is "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot! 2"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I wonder if Sly is going to workout to get into his "Rambo" shape? I mean at 59, he isn't as lean as he used to be. Or maybe he's doing it after Rocky 600 wraps, so he can kill two movies with one buff bod!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

i kind of look forward to rocky and rambo. i mean with all the remakes and junk and remake junk there putting out and the all the bad actors that are out there and get the press for making really bad movies. but are stars. this a good idea..do you know where george clooney would be if he was'nt a hollywood actor. flipping burgers. his career is all luck. thanks to his dad and aunt rosemary clooney.. he is the reason why you should finish high school and go to college. he is a bad actor.
    sorry about the babbling...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    But the real question is:
    Where is "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot! 2"
    My dream? Tango and Cash II.

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    i kind of look forward to rocky and rambo. i mean with all the remakes and junk and remake junk there putting out and the all the bad actors that are out there and get the press for making really bad movies.
    Yeah, why remake a movie with bad new actors when you can remake them with the bad actors who made the original?

.do you know where george clooney would be if he was'nt a hollywood actor. flipping burgers. his career is all luck. thanks to his dad and aunt rosemary clooney.. he is the reason why you should finish high school and go to college. he is a bad actor.
    I disagree, I think Clooney is a very naturally talented, nuanced actor and from what I hear people knew he was going to be a star while working with him on Facts of Life and Roseanne. And BTW, if you're going to blame anybody for his career, blame Miguel Ferrer who is his cousin and got him started in movies (and Ferrer is also a talented actor in his own right).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJam
    My dream? Tango and Cash II.
    Yeah, and he could follow that up with David Carradine making Death Race 2000 II.

Oh man, I just checked IMDB, stupid Paul WS Anderson is supposedly actually doing a real sequel to Death Race 2000! That guy is a pretty poor director.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Death Race 2000 II, sweet. I doubt Stallone will make a comeback in that one though. Its been a while since I've seen it but I'm pretty certain Frankenstein killed Stallone just before giving the President the ax.

If Rambo is coming back though, just remember to have a good supply of...ziploc bags. (A little MTV B & B humor)
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Bananas II cannot be far behind. This time, Stallone can write, direct, and star, and Woody Allen can have an uncredited cameo.
    Tommy, close your eyes.