Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wicked 2006 habro exclusives

i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: wicked 2006 habro exclusives

Like a lot of recent lists from rebelscum, it'd be really nice if this is true, but I'm not about to get my hopes up. When I see official confirmation, then I'll get excited.

Well, okay, the even slight possibility of Illum Padme makes me a little giddy. It'd be nice if animated-style Barriss and Luminara come out around the same time. Clone Wars Barriss is the first cartoon crush I've had since Lady Jaye back in the day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i'll take padme, an AT AT, some battlepacks. oh and a few of the e-tailer kiracter's. going to try and cut back on extra's and resculps in the saga line next year. one day at a time.

Love/hate is right. I may have to buy another snowspeeder now (not too bad its small enough) but another AT-AT aswell?? And I like the sound of the gunship too - this before I buy the ROTS one which I also want. This is great yet also horrible news. I wonder what kind of kitbash we can expect for the Zev figure if indeed the report is accurate.

And I've so much to catch up on aswell...this is never going to end.
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 10-31-2005 at 05:56 PM.

This would be sweet for me, as I never got the snowspeeder or AT-AT. Hopefully those Battlepacks turn out well. I don't know how much to expect out of these since they're exclusives, which likely means crappy.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The AT-AT with snow on it's feet sounds awesome. I hope it weathered like the Shuttle. I just hope the lists are correct, I mean some of the rumored figures are ones I never thought would be considered.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    The AT-AT with snow on it's feet sounds awesome. I hope it weathered like the Shuttle. I just hope the lists are correct, I mean some of the rumored figures are ones I never thought would be considered.
    Endor AT AT Wow! Now that came right out of the left field! This could go down as the coolest exclusive ever. Sporting spray ops that make it look like itís been cruising the sanctuary moon of Endor
    No snow here, Turbo. Kinda disappointing actually, I mean it's cool and all they're doing it but we only saw the AT-AT for a minute or so in ROTJ. You'd think they would do the snow effect to go with the release of Veers.

Unless they're releasing it to go alongside the Endor Confrontation versions of Luke and Vader...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Damn I didn't read all of it. So I guess there's going to be dirt and grass marks on it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    No snow here, Turbo. Kinda disappointing actually, I mean it's cool and all they're doing it but we only saw the AT-AT for a minute or so in ROTJ. You'd think they would do the snow effect to go with the release of Veers.

Unless they're releasing it to go alongside the Endor Confrontation versions of Luke and Vader...

Except Luke is a retool and Vader is a rehash. F**king joke...

The Clone Wars Gunship will be cool with the shark teeth nose and blue stripes. I hope they make the blue trimmed clones that went with it. High time that Hasbro makes a gun bubble with clone inside for all the Gunships.