Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper to be released on November 20th!

I just got the news from a VERY reliable source that the exclusive Shadow Troopers are shipping to stores (some stores already ahve them in stock), but with a strict release date of November 20th.

Of course that's not to say you can't ask employees to look it up by the DCPI number and see if they'll get it for you. (Good Luck there.)

At the least you now have a solid release date to look out for this figure.

If in the event this news does not pan out, please do not shoot the messenger. I'm only passing it along, but am fully confident that it is correct.

[EDIT] BTW, this was cross confirmed by another site I'm on staff for (not RS of GH). I realize SSG wants proof and confirmation, so I sent steve and JT my info in hopes they would post it. I'd like to see SSG get the scoop before RS of GH [End Edit]
    -Sal
    P.S. It's a Sunday! So all of us M-F, 9-5 working shlums actually have a shot at getting this.
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 11-03-2005 at 11:49 AM.
    Move along, move along

Re: Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper to be released on November 20th!

Thanks for the info JMS. I have hit all my local Target's (or is that just plain ol' Target without the 's?!?! Or is that supposed to be Targets' ?!?!) and checked them to see if they had any in the stockroom. Unfortunatly none have hit my area.

I do know one Target that has been especially helpful with pulling exclusives so I will most likely get mine from them. Now that I have a time table I can adjust fire accordingly.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    I just got the news from a VERY reliable source that the exclusive Shadow Troopers are shipping to stores (some stores already ahve them in stock), but with a strict release date of November 20th.

Of course that's not to say you can't ask employees to look it up by the DCPI number and see if they'll get it for you. (Good Luck there.)

At the least you now have a solid release date to look out for this figure.

If in the event this news does not pan out, please do not shoot the messenger. I'm only passing it along, but am fully confident that it is correct.

[EDIT] BTW, this was cross confirmed by another site I'm on staff for (not RS of GH). I realize SSG wants proof and confirmation, so I sent steve and JT my info in hopes they would post it. I'd like to see SSG get the scoop before RS of GH [End Edit]
    -Sal
    P.S. It's a Sunday! So all of us M-F, 9-5 working shlums actually have a shot at getting this.
    I haven't received anything regarding this... please PM me as I am very interested in hearing what you have to say.

Thanks.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

my local target put them out on the 1st with the dvds of course the peg had an electronics lock on it and a policy of 2 per customer limit so i got 2 and my brother took 2 we asked the store mgr and he said they had a street date of nov 20th but it will help boost sales,i said oh ok then he said what is lucas gonna do? stop sending us figures? oh big deal.so i hapily took my figures and let so your right they are out there
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Good news: there appears to be an exact date for these things to hit. Bad news: everyone and their momma knows now.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I haven't received anything regarding this... please PM me as I am very interested in hearing what you have to say.

Thanks.
    PM sent.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Re: Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper to be released sooner than you'd think

I just picked up 4 of these (2 for me, 2 for another collector friend) at the Target in Frederick, MD. Target, as a whole, must not be very consistent on their limit policies or street dates. Unfortunately, this is only going to make this exclusive another pain in the rump to find for most people.

Now I can start punching in DCPI codes again! Seriously, thanks for the info. It's greatly appreciated. It's also nice to see a weekend release date.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Hip Hip Horray.. I was wondering how much longer I would have to wait. and Now I know it's not long..

Didn't have em at my Target oh well.