Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Drunk Ashlee Simpson invades Toronto McDonald's.

you can watch a clip of it at
    http://www.ctv.ca/entertainment
    under video section!

This was written in to Perezhilton.com

"I just wanted to let you know that last night (Nov1/05), after Ashlee Simpson's thing on Much Music, she was seen at McDonald's p*ss drunk, falling all over herself. It was a guy's birthday and he asked her if he could take a picture with her, and she replied, "only if you kiss my shoe". No jokes."

Thankfully, the super sexy reader that had written in for the first time was not a lying scum bag and Ashlee did go berzerk in Mickey D's. But the story is even better than what we originally reported! And, it was all caught on tape!!!!

The footage will debut tonight on Canada's eTalk Daily, but we are hoping our friends there will send it our way so we can post it on PerezHilton.com after it airs!

It happened early Wednesday morning at a downtown Toronto McDonald's, the "singer", who recently turned 21, is pictured climbing on the restaurant's counter in a "lively" verbal interaction with an employee.
    Employee: "I need a manager up front please!"
    Ashlee: "Oh, please bring the manager. I would love to talk to the manager."
    Employee: "Get off there."
    Ashlee: "@#%$, DON'T STOP ME, I'M NICE."

Brilliance!!!!

Also caught on tape is Ashlee's conversation with the customer we told you about earlier. And, no, he didn't kiss her shoe, so the "nice" Simpson is taped saying, "No, I will not take a picture with you. You wouldn't kiss my foot, so @#%$ you.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Drunk Ashlee Simpson invades Toronto McDonald's.

Here's an idea... perhaps she should stop trying to have a "singing" career and maybe they can just give her a show where at the start of each episode, they ply her with an excessive amount of alcohol and let her loose on the town just to see what she does!!!

Admit it... this is far more entertaining than anything she tries to do on purpose on stage!!

Amen!!!! Would someone please take her recording contract and give it to someone with talent! .. . . . . . . .Like Me!!!!!

Or me... Oh, wait! I had one and didn't want to re-sign. I wasn't that interested... *shrug*

She's just another talentless, over-exposed, never-was tramp trying to sponge off of her big sister's success.

dammit. I think inquiring minds like myself want to know what did she order and just how cold were her fries when they got to her?!?!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Time to put 'her down' for good.

Of course she wanted to see the manager. That's the only way you can get an application.

"Reeses Reeses Reeses Flurry"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

C'mon, that was funny. And the best part was the ineptitude of the McDonalds' employees who were totally powerless to stop her from doing anything, especially the oft-requested manager who NEVER made the scene - that guy is going to get demoted back to scraping the inside of the fryers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just another spoiled rich brat with too much time and money on her hands. Pathetic, I always wonder how some of these nut jobs would ever make it in the real world. These people are so far disconnected from reality, they just don't get it.

Time to put 'her down' for good.
    Ummm, hmmmm.......... Ashlee "going down" for good?!?! Sound like a Paris Hilton video. LOL

just give her a show where at the start of each episode, they ply her with an excessive amount of alcohol and let her loose on the town just to see what she does!!!
    Comedy Central did a show like that..."Insomniac with Dave Attell" and it rocked! I just don't think Ashlee has as much talent as Dave. Though it would be really really funny to see her drunk like that talking trash without bodyguards or an entourage. Ashlee gets knocked the f*** out!

What an annoying twit!
    May the force be with you.