Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

so I guess Panaka told Charlotte about Ani & Ami's nuptials (another anti EU thread).

Reading the SWE3ROTS Vis Dic book awhile back, I noticed a little blurb that said Panaka was the one to tell Charlotte about Padme and Anakin's shotgun wedding on Naboo.

WTF is that ?

I think it's a really silly idea and one that I am going to discard.

Without this "valuable" info, as it stands in ROTS Char just knows and that's all there is to it. How he knows is mysterious and I think that's how it should be.
    I am reminded of ROTJ when Vader is looking for ways to bait Luke into a continuation of their fight and I love how he probes around inside Luke's noggin to find that little nugget about his sister. That's how I see Char's interaction with Anakin in ROTS, he goes digging inside to pull out something he can use against him.

Oh okay, but I guess afterall it was just because Panaka told him.

F***in' Panaka.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 11-04-2005 at 10:10 PM.

Re: so I guess Panaka told Charlotte about Ani & Ami's nuptials (another anti EU thread).

I assumed Anakin told him, since he told Charlotte about the Tusken slaughter.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: so I guess Panaka told Charlotte about Ani & Ami's nuptials (another anti EU thre

That's certainly a much better theory than Pancakes telling Charlotte.

But there's something in there about Anakin's surprise when Char tells him he will be able to save his wife from certain death. "What did you say?" is Anakin's reply (and he says it almost like Ron Burgundy said it when Veronica Corningstone told him he had bad hair. ).

So what was Anakin surprised about ? Only the "certain death" part ? I think he is surprised at the whole thing but even if Anners DID tell Charlotte offscreen, I guess there is still some of that creepiness factor since he still knew what was racing around in Ani's head.

Re: so I guess Panaka told Charlotte about Ani & Ami's nuptials (another anti EU thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Reading the SWE3ROTS Vis Dic book awhile back, I noticed a little blurb that said Panaka was the one to tell Charlotte about Padme and Anakin's shotgun wedding on Naboo.
    Right, so Panaka is the new "know it all", "man's man", "ladies' man", etc.

BTW I think a "shotgun wedding" is usually intended as something else .
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

Re: so I guess Panaka told Charlotte about Ani & Ami's nuptials (another anti EU thre

Quote Originally Posted by Elliejabbapop
    BTW I think a "shotgun wedding" is usually intended as something else .
    True, but keep in mind how eager Anakin was to get to work.

You dirty little ......
    He must have been a great lover but they didn't concieve for another two and something years. When duty calls....
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

I think Captain Pancakes knew Charlotte was looking for a new apprentice and was just kissing his butt.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Who the @##$%$@#&*%$ is CHARLOTTE?!!!!!!! Obviously Palpatine, why is everyone calling him Charlotte?

Cos is just a nickname for his real name of Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast
    Who the @##$%$@#&*%$ is CHARLOTTE?!!!!!!! Obviously Palpatine, why is everyone calling him Charlotte?
    Sorry, that's kinda fault.

Check out this thread.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!