Re: MY STAR WARS Halloweeeeen

Wow, you guys really went the distance!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well done all around, Slayer.

But I'm going to give a blue ribbon to that cute wittle Ewok.

Thanks guys.

Drunken Jedi are quite funny.
    I was just happy to get my grandma to dress up as Luminara!
    Your signature here!

Great costumes! Man, you got the whole family to dress up. I could never convince mine to do it. Though my mom dressed up like Princess Leia when I was a kid one year, complete with the hair buns.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Yeah, it was quite a feat!
    Your signature here!

Thats really cool. I like the variety of costumes used too. I wish my family would do something like that.

I went to my younger brothers elementary school Halloween parade and seen a ton of young kids wearing Darth Vader costumes. Im glad to see they hadnt moved on to the next big thing yet. Next year my brothers going as a 501st clone.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Thats really cool. I like the variety of costumes used too. I wish my family would do something like that.

I went to my younger brothers elementary school Halloween parade and seen a ton of young kids wearing Darth Vader costumes. Im glad to see they hadnt moved on to the next big thing yet. Next year my brothers going as a 501st clone.
    Reminds me of the episode of South Park where most of the kids are dressed as Chewbacca, and Mr. Garrison announces the costume contest winner "And the winner is Wendy with her Chewbacca costume". That was halarious!

I'm the only one in my family who dresses as a Star Wars character, the rest think I am rather demented!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

They must've seen your avatar, Frett.

Sadly, theres really no costume madness going on at my house but I try to look like a Wookiee as often as I can.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"