Thread: 67 Aayla Secura

67 Aayla Secura

I bought the Aayla Secura "Jedi Hologram Transmission," and the number and name show "52 Zett Jukassa." It's not a fake the case was just put out this morning. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Re: 67 Aayla Secura

Probably just a factory error. They do happen some times. I have a Wicket from the OTC line with the sticker on upside down. Stupid errors! I had to go buy a correct one and now I have an extra Wicket I don't need.

The same thing happened to me with the new Wookie. I bought him and didn"t realize that he had the wrong # on the insert. Now I have to find the correct one. Hasbro is bad at quality control.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    Hasbro is bad at quality control.
    You've got that right. A deformed pose on my other one was the only reason I was looking for the Aayla figure in the first place. Whatever.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

hey trando hows it going , I saw this piece and it is pretty neat, i think if you were to sell t on ebay , or other, it will sell well, there are error collectors out there that really dig this stuff.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..