Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Kidhuman will return SOON

I spoke with him yesterday as some folks were a bit worried at his continuiing MIA status...
    Let me reiterate, he is FINE, the problem is still a simple technical one.He has decided to forget about trying to fix his old PC and will be buying one on something he called "BLACK FRIDAY" or some jazz like that, some big sale after thanksgiving maybe??

Anyways, he should return in full force in about 2 weeks, whenever that sale thing is he was talking about
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: Kidhuman will return SOON

It's the day after Thanksgiving, the 25th.

Silly Canadian mabudon.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    I spoke with him yesterday as some folks were a bit worried at his continuiing MIA status...
    Let me reiterate, he is FINE, the problem is still a simple technical one.He has decided to forget about trying to fix his old PC and will be buying one on something he called "BLACK FRIDAY" or some jazz like that, some big sale after thanksgiving maybe??

Anyways, he should return in full force in about 2 weeks, whenever that sale thing is he was talking about
    Yeah, he seemed fine when I spoke to you two last night, good to hear from you guys. I hope he gets his PC up & running soon.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

KH is missing? Heh.. Chuxter has been such a convincing substitute I hadn't noticed.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

LMAO he actually got a chance to log in from work and he was real impressed at how much "False KH" business was taking place.... Chux's "shockin ya til the real KH returns" was his fave, but when he returns he can see the full impact he has made

And yeah, good to talk with you Brandon, KH was a bit hesitant since he didn't know ya (and I think he thought I hadn't spoken to you much either- you should scan some phonebills as proof )

It was funny, JediElf tried to join the convo, but it got a bit too technical for her
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I'm glad he's coming back. It's quite a burden trying to wear one of several pairs of the KH pants. Also, I've noticed more and more sensical replys in his absence, not just, "THat's cool". Way to bring the site up a notch people

BTW, mabs (with a loooong nasaly American 'a' sound ), we need to chat soon. I haven't seen you on AIM much and when I do I'm at work. We need to shoot it in the near future. It'll be just like Golden Brothers, only sober.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Good news, then I will be able to switch my sig line back to the way it Should be
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Man, the Kid must've been on a phone spree yesterday.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This is good news. I myself haven't been on much as I just moved and the damn cable company is draggin' it's feet on getting my cable hooked back up so I have to use the work computer. I'm fiendin' for some KHin'.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    LMAO he actually got a chance to log in from work and he was real impressed at how much "False KH" business was taking place.... Chux's "shockin ya til the real KH returns" was his fave, but when he returns he can see the full impact he has made

And yeah, good to talk with you Brandon, KH was a bit hesitant since he didn't know ya (and I think he thought I hadn't spoken to you much either- you should scan some phonebills as proof )

It was funny, JediElf tried to join the convo, but it got a bit too technical for her
    Yeah, I've talked with you so many times, I wasn't sure you were still on the line that night Mabs. (just kidding ) KH didn't know me but he was kind enough to trade with me. You guys can give me a buzz anytime on the weekends, I'd like to keep in touch as you & I both have for the past 2 years. Kidhuman is just as cool as you Mabs, nice guy with a good sense of humour that's a techie just like me. Plus any friend of yours is a friend of mine I look forward to some more chats in the future.

P.S. is there such thing as four way calling, if so we should get jjreason in on it as well.

TC & Peace

B
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!