Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

The official Hasbro site confirms Geonosis wave!

If you go to starwars.hasbro.com they have confirmed the Geonosis wave with pictures. All seven characters in the wave match those announced in the 411 on rebelscum: Sun Fac, Yoda, C3P0/battle droid, Jango Fett, Poggle the Lesser, EU Clone, and the Weequay Jedi. That goes a LONG way in proving that the rumors of Dem Hazon, Jerjerrod, Chirpa, R5-D4 and the rest are true!

Re: The official Hasbro site confirms Geonosis wave!

I might be interested in Sun Fac... possibly Sora Bulq-- but that's it. The Threepio is based off of the Droid factory deluxe, The clone doesn't interest me at all and the rest are all reissued. What's the deal with the Yoda? Isn't that just the one ROTS Yoda without his cloak?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

WOAH, Sun Fac looks awesome, the best figure of the wave!

I'll only be buying Sora Bulq and Sun Fac.

I don't remember Yoda taking off his cloak on Geonosis.

i only want Sora Bulq, Sun Fac and the Republic Commando.

it looks like sora doesn't have knee articulation and the commando looks like it might have the same arm and shoulder articulation as the at-te gunner and tact ops troopers (which isn't a good thing in my opinion). at least they sculpted a new head for sora and didn't just stick a weequay head on.

Well there goes my hope of my ideal Jango Fett. I was really hoping for a well done, non-gimicking, not to action posed (ala 300 Fett) with NO removable helmet. I just hate the way the necks stick out when figures have removable helmets like that.

As for figures, I'll probably pick up Sora Bulq and the COmmando because i'm a bif EU fan/supporter, and maybe Sun FAc too as it looks like they did a solid job on him.
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

"This awesome wave of new figures features all your favorite characters from the Battle of Geonosis"

Yeah, real awsome........(PLEASE NOTE: EXTREME SARCASM). Of course the word new should appear as "new" for most of the wave.

This wave just blows - a rehash wave with an awful Jango, Yoda and C-3P0 re-release, three figs that should just disappear due to their severely inferior sculpts.

A wave this bad makes me want to just *****-slap a Hasbro employee.
    Real men buy Willrow

I would have to agree with Amanamatt, the whole wave from what I see isn't worth collecting (and this comes from a guy with over 650 figures). I will probably buy it anyway, because of my completists ways, but this might just be the wave that breaks me from being one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'll get Sorq, Sun fac, poggle, maybe the Threepio. I wonder if that Yoda getting a softgoods robe.

I'll definitely get Sora Bulq, Scorch (Clone Commando), and Sun Fac.
    I may get Poggle, if he's a better sculpt and has more articulation.

Don't need yet another boring non-articulated Jango. Could definitely do without a rehashed Yoda and WTH is up with C-3PO? What crap! Why n ot just give us a plain dull grey finish of C-3PO. We don't need those stinking brown and green parts on him. CRAP I tell you, C.R.A.P.! (Crummy Rehashes And Paint)

Shesh, with everything we've been told about that's coming up, I'm looking at just about half. Actually I'm quite glad about this, as I want to slow down spending and have taken a look into why I'm collecting this stuff. I don't NEED it. I want it. But do I REALLY want "everything"?

I'll happily pass up those figs so kids can have them. (Unfortunately kids aren't going to be buying these up as much either and that spells an early demise for our beloved toy line...)

-Sal
    Move along, move along