Question A New Hope- Soundtrack on RCA/Victor

I have a question regarding the release of the soundtracks on RCA/Victor back in 1997. I decided to go straight for the "Limited Editions" and skip the slimline jewel box editions. I am sitting here listening to the soundtrack of ANH and there are several alternate takes of the Main Titile and Blockade Runner track placed at the end of disc one. Are these tracks exclusive to the LE release or were these on the "standard" versions? Also... I know the laser-etched discs were made for the LE, but were ALL of the liner notes and photographs part of the standard version's booklet as well? Was there anything on the LE's that weren't on the SV's for ESB or ROTJ? Just curious.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I have the jewel case version of ANH:SE's soundtrack and the nicer versions of the other 2, and the ANH's discs contain the same music, even the extra tracks, but instead of laser art, are standard pictures of the Death Star on the discs. The book inside is the same content as the nicer version (my buddy has that version). The LEs are just nicer boxes and have the keen laser art images on the discs, that's the only difference I can see.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thank you!!

Good morning JediTricks!

Thank you for the assist. I've actually been meaning to ask that question for quite some time. Thank you so much for the assist!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**