Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    For "The Saga Collection" this...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=4056

...is the how and what as far as I've come to understand it. Not sure what they're doing beyond that for the 30th Anniversary line (or whatever they're calling it.)

BTW, I'm proud to have gotten that list in the Database cleaned up and completed. (See if we can get some photos in there for all of them next. )

Cool, thanks. I looked at the list and merged it with my checklist at home, but what do I do with items #53 through #74? Are they part of this SAGA collection or will they be merged into the 30th Anniversary waves?

And Wave 8 is definitely gone?

When does Kir Kanos ship?

I honestly don't know, but if you look through the Comic-Con photos, there's a shot of the Rebel Sentry as part of a set/2-pack kind of thing. I hope it comes out at some point... and the Death Star Trooper. I wanted those two for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    but what do I do with items #53 through #74? Are they part of this SAGA collection or will they be merged into the 30th Anniversary waves?
    That's a good question. As I understand it (from what we've seen/heard at Comic-Con), that list is all SAGA and will run up through the early part of 2007. After that, the 30th Anniversary line kicks in... I guess. (I welcome any other thoughts when it comes to the 30th Anniversary thing, because it's not making much sense to me at this point. I'm imagining it as being a big line of all recarded figures... but that can't be correct.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Cool, thanks. I looked at the list and merged it with my checklist at home, but what do I do with items #53 through #74? Are they part of this SAGA collection or will they be merged into the 30th Anniversary waves?

And Wave 8 is definitely gone?

When does Kir Kanos ship?
    All indications are that they are the rest of the Saga figures. I see no reason to believe that they will be on other cards.

And the trooper in that pic is not the rebel sentry...it is the trooper from the Dark Horse Comics 2-packs. The wave with the rebel sentry is reported to be changed to like wave 3 from the 2007 30th Annivesary line.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    And the trooper in that pic is not the rebel sentry...it is the trooper from the Dark Horse Comics 2-packs. The wave with the rebel sentry is reported to be changed to like wave 3 from the 2007 30th Annivesary line.
    Yeah, I figured that was the deal...
    plasticfetish.net

Zoicks!!! I've been away from home for a while and am trying to catch up and take stock of what I have and what I'm missing. A BIG thank you to Crunchy for helping to keep my habit going.

So, anyhow, the list above is very helpful, but I was hoping that someone out there had the most up to date Saga list that also includes the final figure number along with each figure description.

Thanks!!!!!

New 3,3/4" vehicles.
    AT-AP and Grievous Starfighter from Ep. III are coming in Europe sooner than January 2008 it seems. Fingers crossed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWA3511.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	16066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWA3512.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	16067  
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

why is it 10/07 and tru, walmart, and target still have these figures around? this rarely happens that all three stores never clearance them out.

I hear ya -- I almost want to buy up every damned Moff Jerjerrod and Naboo Yellow Pants and donate them to Toys For Tots, but I wouldn't wish those suckers on my worst enemy.

I just know I'm going to buy a Jerjerrod any day now. I'm going to cave. I can feel it happening. Maybe I can customize some Thrawns or something. Ugh.

Dagobah X-Wing

I broke down and bought this last night. I have been waiting and waiting for it to go on clearance or special at TRU and got tired of waiting (plus had a little extra scratch) so I just got it. It's awesome.

Two things:

Love the Dragonsnake. Looks like Sebulba's grand father or something.

What R2 works best for the socket?

Thesis Writing
    Very nice information shared by you. I was just searching this type of information and luckily I got it from your forum. I like your forum also. Keep it up.