Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

orange utapah clone trooper first pics up

over @ entertainmentearth in the geonosis wave they have an orange utapah clone trooper in the wave pics check it out heres a link
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...70C#LargeImage

oh yeah plus yoda has a cloak now
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: orange utapah clone trooper first pics up

Quote Originally Posted by rich_of_the_dead
    over @ entertainmentearth in the geonosis wave they have an orange utapah clone trooper in the wave pics check it out heres a link
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...70C#LargeImage

oh yeah plus yoda has a cloak now

I like the Yoda figure, even if it is rehash, and I love the Utapah Clone, even tho it sucks its 1 per case. Its gonna be a real pain in the *** to find...

Thats great but it's Geneosis not Utapau. So whats the clone gonna be for the Coruscant wave or what ever it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    Thats great but it's Geneosis not Utapau. So whats the clone gonna be for the Coruscant wave or what ever it is?
    i guess we'll have to wait for some sort of clarification. this clone has to be part of the coruscant wave. it's one thing to have such liberal "battle of so and so" designations but when we're talking about characters not even in that movie, then there's some explaining to do.

as for the figure itself, i'd like to build a small squadron of these guys but at one per case and at a possible $6.99 (??) pricepoint, it might be hard to.

I know, the entire case is all messed up 2 of almost everyone except the ones that really need it besides Jango.

i think they should just drop the "battle of..." themes and just release the damn figures. and i really don't care if they came out with a grevious during the battle of naboo... it makes no difference to me, i honestly could care less what battle they fought in. as long as i get the figures, i'm satisfied.

I'm with MajikNinja. The "Battle of" names are stupid! Why would there be an Episode II Utapah Clone Trooper in that wave?

Just release the damn figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by MajikNinja
    i think they should just drop the "battle of..." themes
    When they presented the idea at Comic-Con, it made sense. From the three waves that we've seen, it does make sense, except for the addition of this "Orange Utapaun Clone Trooper." I'll believe it when I hear it from Hasbro. (Nice figure though, hope we do get it at some point.)

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    When they presented the idea at Comic-Con, it made sense. From the three waves that we've seen, it does make sense, except for the addition of this "Orange Utapaun Clone Trooper." I'll believe it when I hear it from Hasbro. (Nice figure though, hope we do get it at some point.)
    well it may have made ssnse then, but then again hasbro has problems with making sense. but anyway, i also think its *** that they call it "UTAPAUN" like the shadow trooper... where were these shadow troops on utapau in the movie? and even if they were there, why does it have to include planet name in the title? its not like they are restricted to that planet alone or from that planet. The orange troop that was part of cody's battalion makes some sence that it says utapau because thats the only time you see them, but you don't even see the shadow trooper in the movie, so why does it have the planet in the title? you only see the blue 501's troops on courasant but you don't see that planet name in their title. I would imagin you won't see the planet name on the Galactic Marine when it comes out, even though you only see them once... sometimes I get the idea that hasbro just dosen't care, but then again.. maybe the people making/marketing these toys dont care much for star wars.

p.s excuse my spelling... im very tired.

Quote Originally Posted by MajikNinja
    but anyway, i also think its gay that they call it "UTAPAUN" like the shadow trooper... where were these shadow troops on utapau in the movie?
    It's happy they use the planet name? Hmm, interesting.

Anyhoo, since these are "Shadow Troopers" we can assume they were not supposed to have been seen.

Anyways, it would seem that Hasbro is just using the planet/battle of stuff as just a generic theme but not having it be a guideline for a wave, just where most of the figure concepts originate from. Makes sense that way, well not total sense but if you think like Hasbro I'm sure it makes perfect case.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"