Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jayson X and I know what you did last summer3

Well i have two well one question,ok two. One what do you think of the new Jayson X moive?And i also heard there will be a I know what you did last summer 3.Is this true.

Also will ther be a scream 4? i Know. that was 3 questions.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Re: Jayson X and I know what you did last summer3

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    Also will ther be a scream 4? i Know. that was 3 questions.
    I heard that (this was before the 3rd movie came out) that the 3rd one would be the last one for the Sceam movies

Its a pitty cause of all that killing I wonder where Master Jedi Is?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've seen the trailer for Jason X, it looks incredibly lame. It's all set in the future and Jason gets this new updated mask and all this crap. And apparently teens in the future are no smarter than they were in the 80's. Anyway.....

As for another "I know what you did" movie, shouldn't it now be "I Know What You Did Three Summers Ago"? I'll go see it as long as it doesn't have any pop stars in lead roles.

There is a possibility of Scream 4. It was only supposed to be a trilogy, but after the huge success of each movie, they decided that they may go ahead with a fourth one. Nothing is set in stone yet, though.

Originally posted by Fulit
    As for another "I know what you did" movie, shouldn't it now be "I Know What You Did Three Summers Ago"? I'll go see it as long as it doesn't have any pop stars in lead roles.
    Shouldn't it be "I Still Know What You Did Three Summers Ago"?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

Shouldn't it be "I Still Know What You Did Three Summers Ago"?
    Yeah. I forgot the "still". How about "The Title Of This Movie Is Still Too Long"?

Originally posted by Fulit
    Yeah. I forgot the "still". How about "The Title Of This Movie Is Still Too Long"?
    Then what about "I Still Know What You Did 3 Summers Ago"?
    GNT
    ''

Okay, Jason X boasts the highest body count in any horror movie... thats a lot! Also the third "Summer" movie is actually caled IK3: I will always know... so, i dont think a 4th scream movie would do any good, sidney is way past her horror appeal although Neve Cambell, is still quite stunning! but no i think not...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Originally posted by mrhat
    Also the third "Summer" movie is actually caled IK3: I will always know
    And I thought the H2O title was lame.

"I Know What You Did Last Summer" was kinda boring, I haven't seen the second one, and the Scream movies have been done to death. Plus the last Jason movie was great and I thought it was a great end to an ending, he doesn't need to be resurrected. The Jason movies are legendary (I might be exaggerating but oh well) and just shouldn't be touched.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

When I first went to see I know what you did last Summer with my bro, we laughed afterwards at the ending saying that there would probably be a sequel incongruously called;"I still know what you did last Summer". Imagine our surprise the following year... As a fanatic RnB/Soul and Rap listener, I was keen to see the sequel because of Brandy's appearance which although did nothing to elevate the film, did not damage it, either.

It (Still know) is the only film I have ever seen that has made me feel angry and robbed. This series should've been stopped dead after the first. There was no justifiable reason to reopen the bloodlust with such an appalling, pedestrian, plotless, meritless piece of toss like part 2. The bright spark who had the idea of doing should be strung up on the meathook novelty that populates each murder.

Where has originality gone in US production? We have threads here in the General Forums that have loads of good ideas for new films (except Batman, but that's just my opinion ), new TV series' are being made with original concepts (with the exception of prequelitis, a disease that seems to have infected the arthouse since EP1 was announced) so why can't this translate to filmland? It seems that as soon as a formula works, it is flogged and flogged and flogged to death.

Please no more pointless sequels. Just because a film has a typical 80s horror open-end does not warrant an entire new film made.

Not that the studios care, but I for sure will avoid I still definitely really know what you did the other Summer (I do) in the same way that I avoided Blair Witch 2, Scream 2 & 3 and in the way I wish I'd avoided I still know.....

jeddah
    (edit: - spelling minefield)