Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

An elite group of figures that have never been made...

I know we've done a lot of lists of figures that have never been made. But there is an interesting group of figures that have never been made - those that had lines of dialogue in the move AND were named ON SCREEN.

Episode I - Kitster
    Episode II - Corde
    Queen Jamilla
    Dorme
    Cliegg Lars
    Episode III - Commander Cody (rumored to be coming)
    Episode IV - none
    Episode V - Veers (already made or coming depending on point of view)
    Captain Needa
    Episode VI - none

Can anyone think of others? I didn't Count something like "Red 2" or "Red Leader" as a name (I have such a hard time believing Red Leader has been made as a figure given how terrible that figure was).

Anyway, discounting those rumored or coming, there are six figures in a really elite class: Kitster, Corde, Queen Jamilla, Dorme, Cliegg Larrs, and Captain Needa.

Now only Kitster, Cliegg, and Needa are in my personal Top 50 most wanted figures, but I really think these six figures should be made! I have very little hope that Corde or Dorme will ever see plastic though.

Re: An elite group of figures that have never been made...

Episode I - Tey How
    Daultay Dofine

Episode II - Lushros Dofine / Lott Dod

Episode III - Rune Haako
    Nute Gunray

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Episode I - Tey How
    Daultay Dofine

Episode II - Lushros Dofine / Lott Dod

Episode III - Rune Haako
    Nute Gunray
    None of those were ever named onscreen, though they did have lines. Oh, and Lushros Dofine is coming, though he was in ROTS, not AOTC, and Lott Dod was made in 2002 (he came with a removable hat and holo Sidious).

I assume you meant to say "Gilramos Libkath/Lott Dod" instead, even though the character in AOTC is supposedly indeed Lott Dod with a different face/voice and not a different character.

Thanks for making a list of onscreen-named figures that haven't been named yet . . . we're so close, and yet so far!

Lushros Dofine is coming, though he was in ROTS, not AOTC, and Lott Dod was made in 2002 (he came with a removable hat and holo Sidious).
    Oops, yeah I meant Gilramos Libkath.

Episode I:
    Ben Quadinaros (Okay so he didn't really speak, more like squealled with frustration, but he's needed for the Pod Race scene as he directly impacted it.)
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...ros/index.html
    Daultay Dofine-though not "named" he did speak. He's teh Trade Federation Captian and was refered to as a "stunted piece of slime" by Darth Sidious.
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...ine/index.html

ESB:
    Toryn Farr ("Stand-by Ion control..FIRE") Not named but come on...Easy figure too, Just use a Hoth Leia and swap the head!
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...arr/index.html

Okay so 2 out of the 3 weren't really named, but had some importance in as much as their respective parts were used.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Is Daultay Dofine the guy with the metal on his eyes and mouth?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Ratts Tyrell and Mawhonic both spoke (or screamed, or yelped, as the case may be) in TPM. And Fode & Beed named them both.

The guy with the metal eyes and mouth is actually a girl (of sorts) named Tey How. I've also seen it spelled in official sources as Tey Hwo. Not sure if that's just a typo or not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Is Daultay Dofine the guy with the metal on his eyes and mouth?
    Daultay Dofine is the guy who says "Are you brain dead?" And hangs out with Nute and Rune before Sidious tells him to get out of his sight. He later says "Activate the droids" and "Nothing can get through our shields" or something like that.

Tey How is the one with metal on his/her face: "They've gone up the ventilation shaft!"

Lushros Dofine is the coolest Neimoidian ever. "All batteries fire, fire!" And of course, "Magnetize! Magnetize!"

And there are still a buttload of characters who spoke and haven't been made into figures, the list would be huge. For instance, there's Anakin's friends (Seek, Amee, Melee, and Wald) and many senators (including Aks Moe). Plus, all the regular Imperial goons and grunts.

Tey How is the one with metal on his/her face: "They've gone up the ventilation shaft!"
    That's Sil Unch, Tey How's lines are "Yes sir." and "We're losing power, there seems to be a problem with the main reactor."

I guess Sil Unch should be made as well.

They did make figures of both Rune Haako and Nute Gunray. I didn't require that a figure be made for every movie that character appeared in. For instance, Owen is named and speaks in Episode II, but since we have an Episode IV figure of him I didn't count him.

I agree, there are a number of figures who are named but don't speak(Quadrinaros) and a number of characters who speak but aren't named in the movie (General Tagge) that should be made. My list was of those characters that met both requirements. And I did not count screams, grunts, groans, gasps, or just "a noise". You had to actually speak a line of dialogue that was either in English (basic) or subtitled.

And as I said, titles did not count. Nute Gunray wasn't named on screen until Episode II, so making this list when Episode I came out he wouldn't have been on it. Viceroy, Red Leader, Red 2, Commander, Captain, none of that counted. You had to be NAMED.

I'm pretty sure no one has added anyone that met those two requirements, but I agree that almost everyone listed SHOULD be made as a figure.