Great disturbance.....clone Vaders?

I went to a WalMart in Northern Indiana yesterday. I was very disturbed to find a few Nemodian Commanders (in horrible condition) and nearly 200 VADERS!!!!!!! WTF......I am not exagerating about this either. Anyone else run into this problem?

Re: Great disturbance.....clone Vaders?

Yeah it seems that Collection 1 which I think contains vader, anakin, emperor and other are flooding the shelves. On the plus side, the stores by me are flooded with SA Clones.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Man, I thought this was a thread devoted to a new line of figures based on the godawful Galaxy of Fear novels.

But seriously, I think they're shipping solid cases of Vader now, since they didn't learn from the debacle a few years back when they shipped solid cases of Maul. (At least there were two Mauls in the first year of the TPM line, so there were two different figures in that particular case.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

yeah,wal-mart's are getting full solid cases of vader in....saw 2 of these on the pallets a few weeks ago...opened them,hoping to find that 501st and dark wookie i want,only to find nothing but vaders.......stupid move,in my opinion....

This would have been a good move a few months ago, when they were somewhat hard to find. But, this is overkill! Stop shipping Vader, Obi-Wan, and all versions of Neimoidians and Palpatines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    This would have been a good move a few months ago, when they were somewhat hard to find. But, this is overkill!
    You know it. Vader was no where to be seen for the longest time. Now you can't go to a store and not see him. I never thought Vader would become a pegwarmer among the likes of Nem. Warriors and Palpatines. It makes you wonder what the people at Hasbro are thinking. It's absurd that they are shipping entire cases of him. Its a crazy world!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I think this is only shipping to WMs. Two local stores got in multiple Vader cases over two months ago and now there are almost none left. They've sold better than I thought.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I've seen them abundant at Target and TRU too. Instead of the final five figures I need (501st, Holo Aayla, Holo Plo Koon, R4, and the #68 Wookiee) I see rows of Vader, and now the black variant Clone Pilot is starting to become a pegwarmer.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]