Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bring back the Princess Collections

Just a thought. Since many of the people on this posts want to see more Padme figures I figured a good way to do this would be to bring back the POTF Princess Collection and use the concept to release a Padme/ ???? 2 pack. All figures should be new sculpts.

Ideas could be:

Queen Amidala Purple Travel Gown / Captain Panaka
    Padme Amidala Peasent Gown / Anakin Skywalker Peasent
    Padme Amidala Naboo fireplace gown / Anakin Skywalker Jedi Padawan
    Senator Padme Amidala (How the Republic Falls Outfit) / Bail Organa Senator
    Nightgown Padme Amidala / Nigfhtmare Anakin Skywalker
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: Back back the Princess Collections

I think it's a great idea and I'd jump on them!

Re: Back back the Princess Collections

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast
    I think it's a great idea and I'd jump on them!
    But you'd crush the bubbles.

Re: Bring back the Princess Collections

Oh my Gawd!! Y'know, I came so close to saying that myself!!!
    :lipsrseal

Aren't there still "Leia Collections" on clearance at K-Mart.

Does it matter if these get made? In a month or three everyone will just complain about them anyway. If they're SA, they'll want a "posed" figure and vise versa. If it's got soft goods, they'll want plastic goods and vise versa.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I haven't seen any Leia Collections in my area for years. In fact I was able to sell some extras I had on ebay awhilw back. Does it matter if they get made? Only if you think it matters rather or not any Star Wars figures are ever made. Do any of us really need any Star Wars figures? No, we want them. And these are among the ones that some of us want! Wich would you like? I'd probably like those also! She's a major character in the Star Wars galaxy and deserve that recognition in the action figure line! There are many sculpts of Padme that we would like, that Hasbro should have made some time ago, that are stil missing from our collections.
    And who wants less articulation?!!!!! If folks like that they should have shown more support for the unleashed line! Or they can show their support for the new miniature line coming out. No the only thing we action figure line collectors have complained about is lack of articulation, poor likenesses, action features, and lack of access to exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast
    I haven't seen any Leia Collections in my area for years.
    All sarcasm aside, I saw several about six monthes ago for $0.99 at a KMart here in MI.
    There are many sculpts of Padme that we would like, that Hasbro should have made some time ago, that are stil missing from our collections.
    Agreed, but my opinion still stands. Regardless of what we want or get, there will be something "wrong" with it.
    And who wants less articulation?!!!!!
    Me, for one. If they're pre-posed, it saves me the time.
    folks like that they should have shown more support for the unleashed line!
    I did when I could find them.
    Or they can show their support for the new miniature line coming out.
    Why? It's nothing but cheap patronage. They want to save production money but have the same customers. Sorry, Hasblo, not this time.
    No the only thing we action figure line collectors have complained about is lack of articulation, poor likenesses, action features, and lack of access to exclusives.
    While you make a valid point, "complained" is the operative word. Even when Hasblo does an awesome job on a figure, people are never happy with it. For example, in another thread someone wanted a VOTC Fett (an awesome figure in it's own right) repainted in the less cartoony ESB colors. And had they done that in the first place? You guessed it. It would have looked too "plain" or "boring".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'd go for a Padme Collection. If they're figures that havnt been made -I'd buy em!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If they ever did this, the accompanying figures would need to be all-new as well, since I don't ever want to see that AOTC peasant Anakin again. But, this would be a pretty good idea, IMO.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

All of the figures would be new sculpts no rehashes. it would be even better if they gave the figures the VOTC treatment.
    Of course this line could go on with other figures and different costumes, but the ones I listed were the only ones I could think of.
    If they bought back the Leia collections they could make :

Medical Frigate Leia with Medical Frigate Luke
    Jabba's Slave Leia with generic Skiff Guard
    Hoth Leia with generic Hoth Solider

Plus there is also the EU expansions to think of. The possiblities are endless, and let's face sooner or later EU will return.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks